Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsafficianado
    actually, the interesting part about this thread is just how long it took these pompous i'm-so-fuggin-smart ban-a-holics to figure out TF's little tale was bullflop. the irony is, they STILL haven't figured out the depth of their idiocy in regards to the other tall tale.
    Says the poster who – in what is perhaps the greatest of ironies – isn't even smart enough to spell his own ID properly.

1) a·fi·cio·na·do(-fsh--näd, -fs-, -fs-)
    n. pl. a·fi·cio·na·dos
    An enthusiastic admirer or follower; a fan.

2) T·S·a·ffi·cia·na·do
    A follower who repeatedly demonstrates problems with basic reading comprehension and spelling.

Thanks, spelling_aficionado, that's literally the best laugh I've had in days.

-Quinn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	are_you_really_that_stupid_122.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	111550  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

And look at the imbecile that he follows -

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:08 am Post subject: Can I change my screen name?

------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by TFool
    To "Christian Whore"?

I'm not being stupid. I like sex. I LOVE women.

So can i?
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22405

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

thanks for your input quince, and since reading comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your strong suits (but then, what is?) i'll explain to you as i explained twice to LG on consecutive days....it's an ID, not a dictionary entry....and it's MY preferred spelling. if you want to get into a spelling bee with me bring it on bitch, i graduated #1 in a class of 4800 and my SAT Verbal score was a shade shy of 700.
    by the way, do you work the register at mcd's while chumpmike handles the drive-thru? oh, excuse me, drive-through.

we're always a step out of time,
    now ain't that a shame

Another thing regarding your unfortunate post, spelling_aficionado, is the use of the word "ban-a-holics." You might want to reconsider appending the suffix “aholic” to the word “ban” as it means the following:

One that is addicted to or compulsively in need of: workaholic; chocoholic.

Given that WMC is the only poster to have an ID banned in a long time, your use of the word "ban-a-holics" clearly demonstrates yet another problem with basic comprehension, doesn't it? Seriously, spelling_aficionado, if there are any other exceedingly rudimentary things I can help you with, please let me know how I can be of service. Until then, you might want to ask for a refund on your education given the repeated issues you’ve had with the basic reading comprehension:

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quinn sez, and with a straight face i presume

'the sophisticated professionals who put together September 11'

thanks quinn, we all needed a good laugh.
    Maybe paying attention and reading comprehension just aren't your strong suit. Since these skills do seem wanting in your case, and I'm feeling generous tonight, I'll help you figure out what would be obvious to a computer literate ten-year old: www.time.com (in partnership with CNN) published the relevant article, not me. I guess you didn't notice that it was italicized and that the link was posted beneath.

Thanks for providing that "good laugh" you were talking about. Let this be a lesson, boys and girls; stay in school.

-Quinn
    Oh, one last thing. so far as your academic performance is concerned, I hold both an MBA and an MA in International Relations (and started work on an uncompleted, third MA). As such, your SAT score leaves me thoroughly underwhelmed. To the whole McDonald’s angle, I’m semi-retired at 36 (only because full retirement left me bored to tears). I’ve made more by 36 years of age in the financial markets (specifically foreign exchange) than you will earn in several lifetimes – and that doesn’t even take into account my real estate investment co. Bottom line: let me know when you reach the big league, day-trader, let alone successfully retire from it.

-Quinn

Name:	as_this_data_plainy_shows_you_are_a_moron_325.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	111584  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

thanks for your input quince, and since reading comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your strong suits (but then, what is?) i'll explain to you as i explained twice to LG on consecutive days....it's an ID, not a dictionary entry....and it's MY preferred spelling. if you want to get into a spelling bee with me bring it on bitch, i graduated #1 in a class of 4800 and my SAT Verbal score was a shade shy of 700.
    by the way, do you work the register at mcd's while chumpmike handles the drive-thru? oh, excuse me, drive-through.

LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    LOL What a loser

This dude could not get laid for free if his life depended on it.
    Hey, TFan, she likes you almost as much as Jen does!
    Now, this gets a LMAO, particularly when we consider this:

Quote Originally Posted by Tfool
    God told me to go after Jennifer Justice.

I didnt need god to tell me though.

Jen, I'm courting you. Just talk to me! I'm a good man. 5 minutes and then hang up on me.
    And this:

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    In other words, you're a fag. Thats cool.
    if that statement holds true for him ... then youre a fag for opening a "gay" themed thread

ppl in glass houses shouldnt throw purses, tfan

All of which leads us to the biggest LMAO of all:

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    Rejection hurts, huh buddy?

rejection is TFans middle name....
    Chin up, cupcake. At least the asylum will always be there for you.

-Quinn

Name:	txt_msg_frm_god_u_r_a_loser_164.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	111589  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I admit I was slower on the uptake than my colleagues who in turn were all quicker than tsafficianado, who only now claims to have understood TF’s strained metaphor all along. Yeah, right. I don’t blame you for not “getting it” from the get go for two reasons. The story was told in such an incoherent manner it was difficult work out the literal layer of TF’s story. If you recall, that was the gist of my first post. Second, the metaphor doesn’t work. Saying you get it like laughing at a botched joked because only the person who botched it is laughing. Saying you get it is like saying you understand the proof that all triangles are isosceles when obviously the only thing one could possibly understand is the flaw.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    LOL What a loser

This dude could not get laid for free if his life depended on it.
    Hey, TFan, she likes you almost as much as Jen does!
    Now, this gets a LMAO, particularly when we consider this:

Quote Originally Posted by Tfool

Jen, I'm courting you. Just talk to me! I'm a good man. 5 minutes and then hang up on me.
    And this:

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    In other words, you're a fag. Thats cool.
    if that statement holds true for him ... then youre a fag for opening a "gay" themed thread

ppl in glass houses shouldnt throw purses, tfan

All of which leads us to the biggest LMAO of all:

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    Rejection hurts, huh buddy?

rejection is TFans middle name....
    Chin up, cupcake. At least the asylum will always be there for you.

-Quinn
    Thank you! Finally someone gets my cross-referenced jibes!

And yes, it is pretty funny!

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

one heres god talking and the other cant spell or comprehend engilsh and its his first language. HAs lcrazey fringe

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Technically speaking WMC wasn’t banned. His foul spirit was exorcised from the pink interiors of these innocent forums. To insinuate otherwise is blasphemy. You would do well not to invite the vile beast into your heart. Your soul, TFan, already hangs by the thinnest of threads over the burning abyss of oblivion. What would your family say, if they knew how close you have ventured to the edge of that dark pit? Perhaps their awareness, a simple suspicion, would be enough to corrupt their hearts and send you tumbling.