View Poll Results: Should WMC have been banned?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I don't believe in freedom of speech.

2 28.57%
  • No, I believe in the first amendment.

5 71.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default white_male_canada was banned today!

white_male_canada was banned today!

white_male_canada was the head of the rational thought movement of this board -- and woe is us if it ever falls in the hands of the wrong people. And that's why woe is us that white_male_canada was banned. Because this board is now in the hands of the secular progressives of America (a.k.a. - bolsheviks, communists, commies, pinko's, jack-asses, et.al).

We've got a new chairman of the board, a man named Roger now sitting in white_male_canada's office. And when this bolshevik who controls the most awesome goddamned propaganda force in the whole godless world, who knows what shit will be peddled for truth on this board? So, listen to me! Secular progressivism is not the truth! Secular progressivism is a goddamned amusement park, that's what secular progressivism is! Secular progressivism is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats and story-tellers, singers and dancers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion-tamers and football players. They're in the freedom of thought - killing business! If you want truth, go to God, go to your guru, go to yourself because that's the only place you'll ever find any real truth! But, man, you're never going to get any truth here. They'll tell you anything you want to hear. They lie like hell! They'll tell you Global Warming is real, and the US has the worst health care system in the world. They'll tell you any shit you want to hear! They deal in illusion, man! None of it's true! But you people sit there -- all of you -- day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds -- they're all you know. You're beginning to believe this illusion they're spinning here. You're beginning to think this board is reality and your own lives are unreal. You do whatever this board tells you. You dress like the board, you eat like the board, you think like the board. This is mass madness, you maniacs! In God's name, you people are the real thing! They are the illusions! So turn off this forum! Turn it off right now! Turn it off and leave it off. Turn it off right now, right in the middle of this very sentence I'm speaking now...!

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: white_male_canada was banned today!

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    white_male_canada was the head of the rational thought movement of this board.
    Sorry to tell you this, guyone, but there was nothing rational about your friend. The last few weeks have proved that, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's back here soon enough under a different name. And won't you be happy.

We've got a new chairman of the board, a man named Roger now sitting in white_male_canada's office.
    You offering me a job, guyone? I didn't know there was one available. NYCe is the chairman of the board, and don't you go forgetting that as well. Being in charge of anything is not my style, that's why I became a scientist. I came here to find out more about transsexuals, not to fight with anyone. My dislike of _Canada was solely to do with his obsessive lying and cheating. There are others who clearly thought the same way about him as I did. I'm sorry for you, guyone, your friend got banned, I really am, but I very much doubt that I had anything really to do with it. Your friend had simply pissed off to many people for too long, and he fucked up big-time when Quinn challenged him. I really don't know why he thought I was Quinn, but he's obsessed with Quinn. If I'm guilty of anything, it's putting the boot back into _Canada harder than he tried to do with me. The difference is that I didn't lie OR cheat.

And the "Warriors" pic was just a joke, guyone, seriously. Just like your commie/bolshevik "jokes". For what it's worth, I think your heart is in the right place. I'm afraid I can't say that about your buddy. But if you really think I got _Canada banned, then so be it. Face it, your pal fucked up big-time. Don't go blaming anyone else. My sincerest hope in your friend being banned is that it will make more posters come (back?) to the P&R forum. Your pal was nothing more than a troll!

Junior Poster

white-male-canada was not inteligent. creating acounts for diferent persons on those sites at the same time after threateng it was a moron thing to do. the mods were right to delete him after so many persons complaned. they will do it another time when he crals like a dog back to the HA so so sad a person.

all those many persons were right about him being a liar and cheeter person he was caught to many times to do it more times

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    God told me to go after Jennifer Justice.

I didnt need god to tell me though.

Jen, I'm courting you. Just talk to me! I'm a good man. 5 minutes and then hang up on me.

Professional Poster

It is unfortunate but not unwarrented that WMC is gone. He should have modified his behavior, but true to his character he couldn't.

What shall we do now that our resident Constitutional scholar, Theologian, Environmental scientist and all around man of action is gone?

Alright Then.

Guyone,

I don't like to see anyone banned from participating in the free exchange of ideas... but, come on - his behavior was abusive, obsessive and downright WEIRD on occasion. Now, I will grant you that there are other folks on the forum who can be pretty obnoxious and I'm sure if they ever get to the point of consistently abusing folks right and left, they'll be banned too.

The point is, there is a large difference between disagreeing on a viewpoint and calling folks child-molesters, fags (in a pejorative sense) and idiots. Being a relative n00b to this board, I have no idea whether there have been previous posters who jacked the levels the way White_Male_Canada did, but I'm more than willing to bet there were.

I guess if you're the last bastion of conservative thinking on the board, then you can always try to educate folks with a well-reasoned argument. Nothing wrong with trying. Aside from the over and inaccurate use of the term Bolshevik, you seem pretty reasonable and not without a sense of humor, so I'm sure you can give a good accounting for your positions at the end of the day.

I, for one will be more than happy to participate in a dialogue with you.

Default Re: white_male_canada was banned today!

white_male_canada was banned today!

white_male_canada was the head of the rational thought movement of this board -- and woe is us if it ever falls in the hands of the wrong people. And that's why woe is us that white_male_canada was banned. Because this board is now in the hands of the secular progressives of America (a.k.a. - bolsheviks, communists, commies, pinko's, jack-asses, et.al).

We've got a new chairman of the board, a man named Roger now sitting in white_male_canada's office. And when this bolshevik who controls the most awesome goddamned propaganda force in the whole godless world, who knows what shit will be peddled for truth on this board? So, listen to me! Secular progressivism is not the truth! Secular progressivism is a goddamned amusement park, that's what secular progressivism is! Secular progressivism is a circus, a carnival, a traveling troupe of acrobats and story-tellers, singers and dancers, jugglers, side-show freaks, lion-tamers and football players. They're in the freedom of thought - killing business! If you want truth, go to God, go to your guru, go to yourself because that's the only place you'll ever find any real truth! But, man, you're never going to get any truth here. They'll tell you anything you want to hear. They lie like hell! They'll tell you Global Warming is real, and the US has the worst health care system in the world. They'll tell you any shit you want to hear! They deal in illusion, man! None of it's true! But you people sit there -- all of you -- day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds -- they're all you know. You're beginning to believe this illusion they're spinning here. You're beginning to think this board is reality and your own lives are unreal. You do whatever this board tells you. You dress like the board, you eat like the board, you think like the board. This is mass madness, you maniacs! In God's name, you people are the real thing! They are the illusions! So turn off this forum! Turn it off right now! Turn it off and leave it off. Turn it off right now, right in the middle of this very sentence I'm speaking now...!
    Stop the fucking wailing bitch! And tell us what happened. Give us facts. Remove the emotional bullshit. I don't have a clue what you're talking about. But ... I'm sure it will reveal itself as I go up the threads.

Christ, I'd hate to have you be the first person I ran into at the scene of a disaster.

Well, I must admit, I secretely liked all his attacks on liberals. On the other hand, oh wait, I don't give a shit.

Guyone do you like Trans girls? Or do you just like being picked on?

Professional Poster

maybe now he can have a little time huffing his car's exhaust pipe to see if that carbon wont kill him.....

Platinum Poster

I think that gumpone needs to take his meds before the men with the butterfly nets come after him...again.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I'm not for anyone's right to speech being abridged. WMC's speech is only being detained for an indefinite period of time in the interest of board security...seriously.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.