Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default What I would look like if I were a girl/HA

I would seriously consider getting an operation if it werent for these 5 things

1) My body...

My voice is really deep. Even after months of practice, I cant get a feminin tone. Also, My hands are relatively large, I wear a size 12 shoe, and my shoulders are fairly broad. The only real thing I have going for me is my body has always been relatively slim.

2) The money

Very simple, moneys hard to come around for me.

3) I dont think I could stand up to my friends and family saying that I was going to have a gender change.

4) I want kids (adoption really isnt an option for me when it comes to having kids).

I heard that theres a form of operation to give a post-op a fully functional reproductive system, but I imagine that it would cost a pretty penny (which leads back to #2)

5) Im not into guys

Life sucks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after_144.jpg 
Views:	3583 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	108568  

Platinum Poster

Default Re: What I would look like if I were a girl/HA

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dragon
    I would seriously consider getting an operation if it werent for these 5 things

1) My body...

My voice is really deep. Even after months of practice, I cant get a feminin tone. Also, My hands are relatively large, I wear a size 12 shoe, and my shoulders are fairly broad. The only real thing I have going for me is my body has always been relatively slim.

2) The money

Very simple, moneys hard to come around for me.

3) I dont think I could stand up to my friends and family saying that I was going to have a gender change.

4) I want kids (adoption really isnt an option for me when it comes to having kids).

I heard that theres a form of operation to give a post-op a fully functional reproductive system, but I imagine that it would cost a pretty penny (which leads back to #2)

5) Im not into guys

Life sucks...
    1. you just described 75% of the girls that do transition... if you think you shouldnt transition bc you dont look like the way some girls do in photographs online then youre not transitioning for the right reasons.

2. moneys hard for EVERYONE to come by ... if youre expecting $40k to just land in your lap its not going to happen... but if you really wanna transition then you need to find a way to earn and save and do lil by lil steps... rome wasnt built in a day and neither should you be.

3. eventually youll stop living your life according to others standards or fears of what those ppl might think and start living it for yourself... only you, yourself, has to deal w/ who you are... if they truely care about you they will support you or come around once they see youre serious.
    9 outta 10 parents would rather see their child alive then miserable or dead.

4. you have *assuming* functioning male reproductive organs... your body is a walking baby factory... its far easier for you to produce children then it is for a woman... well i guess its easy either way.. but its not hard... theres ways to have children other then adopting... surrogate mothers, sperm freezing til the time is right, knocking up some random girl, etc etc list goes on...

5. lol have you been to "www.urnotalone.com" ??? neither are those women... since when did being a woman mean you have to like men? theres a few girls on here that dont like men, mystique, claire *i think* tsjamie and few others ... maybe you should PM them and get some advice on sites for other "trans-bians"

seriously you have options... you have a great face for being non-op... just smile a bit more sweetie.... no reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    1. you just described 75% of the girls that do transition... if you think you shouldnt transition bc you dont look like the way some girls do in photographs online then youre not transitioning for the right reasons.

2. moneys hard for EVERYONE to come by ... if youre expecting $40k to just land in your lap its not going to happen... but if you really wanna transition then you need to find a way to earn and save and do lil by lil steps... rome wasnt built in a day and neither should you be.

3. eventually youll stop living your life according to others standards or fears of what those ppl might think and start living it for yourself... only you, yourself, has to deal w/ who you are... if they truely care about you they will support you or come around once they see youre serious.

4. you have *assuming* functioning male reproductive organs... your body is a walking baby factory... its far easier for you to produce children then it is for a woman... well i guess its easy either way.. but its not hard... theres ways to have children other then adopting... surrogate mothers, sperm freezing til the time is right, knocking up some random girl, etc etc list goes on...

5. lol have you been to "www.urnotalone.com" ??? neither are those women... since when did being a woman mean you have to like men? theres a few girls on here that dont like men, mystique, claire *i think* tsjamie and few others ... maybe you should PM them and get some advice on sites for other "trans-bians"

seriously you have options... you have a great face for being non-op... just smile a bit more sweetie.... no reason not to.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply. I will probibly consider the op a few years later on down the road once I evaluate it more. Theres only one contradictory thing about my "delima" (that Im sure every post-op faces) is that I want kids (I also want a sex life as well) which requires what Im not into...a man 0.o

On a side note, that pic is a photoshop I did. The results are realistic, all that needs to be done is a nose job, possibly breaking and resuiting my jaw (I have an overbite anyway so I guess I could take out 2 with one stone ), and have my cheeks fattened.

Edit: Also, I was always curious about this one. Is it possible to have ones adams apple minimized in a sense? Mines not overly huge but I was basically wondering because Ive never really heard of such an operation...

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I know a guy who transitioned to being a PRE-op transsexual. I didn't know him at the time but I have it on absolute good authority (from mutual friends) that he was on hormones and had breast implant surgery. I first met him about 2 years after he re-transitioned back to male. And now I consider him a fairly good acquaintance for the last 3 years.

I don't know why I have never spoken with him but I thank you for your post because now I know for sure that the next time I run into him I'm going to speak with him more about his experience.

The reason I bring this up is twofold. One, he was married to a woman at the time he decided to be a transsexual. And he wanted to stay married. I don't think he was into guys. From what I've heard, he just wanted a deep, rich experience of what it was to be a woman beyond cross-dressing. Two, his face isn't half as feminine looking as yours. So I say, if you're really into this, then take tstnx's advice. Discern whether this is something you really want to do. If so, then find a way to make it happen.

Platinum Poster

its called a trachea shave and i had it done... if you have discovery health channel my show reairs often enough that you could see the op actually being done... basically they make an inch long incesion and shave it off w/ a blade and sew you back up w/ like 3 stitches... all it is is a piece of triangular cartlige...

as far as having kids ... again... all u gotta do is freeze your sperm now b4 hormones... its cheap... also you could start on hormones now w/o telling your family / friends and chalk your fem appearance to genetics... hormones smoothe rough edges they dont turn you into a supermodel so you wont stand out anymore then you already do as a ts or w/e you wanna call it

Thanks for the info. Ive already had sperm storage run by me as an option and I feel kind of border line on that at the moment. The biggest thing that really concerns me though is my voice. As far as I know, theres no real way to change it or soften it other than by practice, which Ive done with little success...so Im really stumped on that one.

Just for kicks and giggles, this is what the pic orignally looked like before I shopped it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	before_716.jpg 
Views:	3488 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	108572  

Platinum Poster

http://www.genderlife.com/shop/trans...o/ts_voice.htm

that should help w/ your fears about voice... plus just about every ts on this board it seems has a youtube video talking... that should make you feel better as well lol ... as far as the original pic... youre good w/ photoshop i didnt realize certain things were photoshopped till i had the 2 to compare next to each other... all the changes you did are EASY to do and to fem them up even more is possible ... personally i like youre natural green eyes... if i had green eyes id have dark hair ... but i dont so i keep going back to blonde.... -j

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

As Jen pointed out, all the things that you have mentioned can be
    dealt with.

The most difficult may be coming out to your family, and even that is
    do-able.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    eventually youll stop living your life according to others standards or fears of what those ppl might think and start living it for yourself... only you, yourself, has to deal w/ who you are... if they truely care about you they will support you or come around once they see youre serious.

By the by, you didn't mention your 'stats' (how old / weight / height, etc)
    but judging just from your picture.....you're a contender.

At least facially, you've got a shot.

Good luck.

Well right now the biggest determining factor is the $$$ involved. To me, even $1000 is a lot. I unfortunately only work part time hours at $8 an hour thanks to stupid store policy. So if anyone can recommend any possible ways to get a decent hunk of change in my pocket for me to even start realistically start considering an operation would be welcomed with hugs and kisses from me...lol

Body wise, I dont know exactly if I could pull it off, but because Ive always been slim for my height, I guess its always possible

As for my "stats", Im 20 (turning 21 in sept), 6'1, and 165 lbs. Having said that, how much does the average post-op weigh? Im assuming more than a normal born girl correct?

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dragon
    Well right now the biggest determining factor is the $$$ involved. To me, even $1000 is a lot. I unfortunately only work part time hours at $8 an hour thanks to stupid store policy. So if anyone can recommend any possible ways to get a decent hunk of change in my pocket for me to even start realistically start considering an operation would be welcomed with hugs and kisses from me...lol

Body wise, I dont know exactly if I could pull it off, but because Ive always been slim for my height, I guess its always possible

As for my "stats", Im 20 (turning 21 in sept), 6'1, and 165 lbs. Having said that, how much does the average post-op weigh? Im assuming more than a normal born girl correct?
    Well the good news is that you are contemplating your transition while you
    are still fairly young and the ravages of testosterone haven't taken their
    toll.

Transwomen like natal females fall in a wide range of heights and weights.
    At 6' 1" your height shouldn't be a major hinderance to your passing, as
    there are many caucasian women who are 6 feet or slightly taller.

If you were 6' 6", muscular frame, or Asian, or Latina, then the possibility
    of your blending would diminish accordingly.

While I can fully empathize with your desire for the SRS, I feel that
    there are a number of other equally compelling steps that need to be
    taken in conjuction with your transition.

That you are seeking out the counsel of others that have gone before
    you is a good thing, Peer counseling is great, and I would suggest that
    you become a member of some trans related groups and forums run
    by women for women, and seek additional advice.

Further, if at all possible, begin counselling with a therapist veresed in
    GID matters. As your income is somewhat limited you should be able
    to obtain that therapy either on a sliding scale basis or as free care at
    your local hospital,or clinic. While with one of those facilities you may be
    able to begin your HRT as well.

On the issue of money, you are going to need a better paying job,
    or an additional one, or avail yourself of credit, or other creative ways of
    financing your transition.

Here is a link to transition costs:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ansition+costs

There are a number of links to Thai, Brazilian, and non US, or European
    surgeons. There are of course many wonderful plastic sugeons in the
    US, but they will be priced accordingly.

Bottom line, if this is something that you are serious about, I would
    suggest you set out on your goal.

Carpe diem, tempus fugit.

Seize the day, time flies.