Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

this whole situation makes no sense...

Also, it appears Vince and Co. are going to distance themselves from the whole Beniot thing as much as possible, with no further mention of the subject on TV.

Rookie Poster

not only did he kill his wife and child............they found needle tracks on his seven year old boy. It appears that they had been giving the kid growth hormones!!! What F'd up family. It goes back to what I have been saying........the crazy parenting these days is out of control! I am young and yet this is seemingly generations away from how I grew up!!

Junior Poster

WAKE UP folks...this is America in 2007

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MetaSylo
    this whole situation makes no sense...

Also, it appears Vince and Co. are going to distance themselves from the whole Beniot thing as much as possible, with no further mention of the subject on TV.
    Because if steroids, painkillers, or other narcotics were involved, and the WWE "Wellness Policy" didn't catch them, the media is going to crucify his ass.

I think the WWE has some responsibility in this. Don't get me wrong, I am not excusing what Benoit did, but in order to be a top guy with the WWE, Vince wants guys who have a certain "look", muscles on top of muscles. How do the guys get that? Steroids. Granted that is their choice.

They take pain killers to be able to work the crazy schedule 230 to 250 days a year. If they take time off, their injury pay is a fraction of their usual pay.

In college, a friend of mine began to take steroids, and the really f**ked with his head. He began seeing things and hearing things that weren't there, having all kinds of crazy halucinations. he would be sitting there quiet then all of a sudden would just snap. He ended up jumping in front of a subway as it entered the station. that's why I believe some kind of drugs were involved in this.

They appear to be tring to make Benoit look like a lunitic. On the WWE website the have posted the 5 messages he sent to friends. Four of the five were just Chris repeating his address.

My final read on this....The jackass was STUPID, and decided he would make those close to him, victims of his stupidity. I have no sympathy for him, but grieve for those he hurt.

That's my final word on the matter.

Rookie Poster

Now we know what Benoit did I think an admin should change the title of this thread.

RIP Nancy and Daniel.

Professional Poster

No wonder his veins were so fucking big!

Gold Poster

It was reported that needle marks were found in his son's arm,they were injecting the kid with steriods because they thought he was undersized and wouldn't grow because of his dwarfism.

Who the hell injects steriods in a 7 year old!

Junior Poster

i ofund out about this early monday and it took until now to gather thoughts enough to express them, because wrestling is somethign i truly love
    and has alwasy been a part of my life

I have alwasy loved chris benoits work and will alwasy love it form here on out, i will speak highly of the mans career, i mean he was a goddamn horseman. i will not condone what he did to his family, and the events surrounding it suck..i kow he had marriage troubles in the past and he met nancy as a result of her cheating on her current husband at the time. i don't want to speculate what went down that caused this to happen and i dont want to come off justifying it. but i also will not villafy the legacy in wrestling that benoit left because he really was one of the greats.
    i dont think the wrestlign busniess is soemthign you can be in, reach a certian amount of sucess and not get headfucked. i will miss chris' ability to put on an excellent match with anyone, and theres an entire lockerroom that could have benefitted from chris knowledge of the busniess. Rest in Peace Chris, Nancy and Daniel, cuz you obviously weren't living in it

....black rain falls indoors and outside

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    It was reported that needle marks were found in his son's arm,they were injecting the kid with steriods because they thought he was undersized and wouldn't grow because of his dwarfism.

Who the hell injects steriods in a 7 year old!
    Because his child had an advanced form of mental retardation accompanied by autism with a few more problems. They were arguing over Chris staying at home more often to help care for their child but she didnt want him to quit wrestling either. Maybe he killed his son b/c he didn't want to see him suffer or go on living that way....who knows.

Reality is perception.