Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    stillies77

I have a 360 now and i love it so much...i just wanna get the wii for smash bros mostly...the 360 is the best thing out there though IMO...the Live matches are insane...Halo 3 is going to own everything.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    I don't get the appeal of the Virtual Console. Years ago I had every NES, Genesis, SNES, and N64 game on my hard drive and all you would have to do is get 2 controllers that plug into the USB port and cables to plug into the TV and you had anything you ever wanted to play from those old games right there. Only a very few N64 had some glitches like Mario Tennis other than that they all worked great.
    Yeah, cause you know, everyone else like, had the same situation as you.....

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i have no desire what-so-ever to even play the wii ... the titles alone are nothing that interests me... if i upgrade anytime soon from my ps2 itll probably be to a ps3 or an xbox360
    now look who's missing out. It really is a fun time killer, much more so than ps2, esp at parties.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Much to learn you still have,all of you.The reason wii and DS is kicking the shit out of everyones ass is because of one thing and one thing only INNOVATION!!!.Remember the D pad[+],the annolog stick,rumble.The big N is responsible for them all,and everyone without shame copied.Motion sensitivity is just nintendos next idea that is changing the whay we play games.Sony couldnt wait to copy that and i know microsoft will do the same.Arnt you guys tired of playing games the same way.Admitt it without nintendo it will be just be same old same old,with better graphics.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    I'm in a phase now where I've been trying out new PC games I never played before that got good ratings when they came out but either I wasn't interested or didn't have a good enough computer. However, I'm already getting sick of these games, feel I could do better things with my time, that I don't need all of the ones I put on my computer this week, removed Company of Heroes, F.E.A.R., and FarCry last night (had even more I removed before), and kept only 1 game. That game... Unreal Tournament 2004. Like having a game that I can just pick up if I feel like playing one without having to get too into it. Nice arcade style fun Just wanted to mention since it's been mentioned a couple times in this thread now.
    Unreal Tournament 2004 is a very solid game.

I wish you gave F.E.A.R. more of a chance, though. Although the levels are repetitive, the story-line, action and gunplay are very good.

stillies77

Im more of a Battlefield fan...which is amazing for 360.

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    I have a 360 now and i love it so much...i just wanna get the wii for smash bros mostly...the 360 is the best thing out there though IMO...the Live matches are insane...Halo 3 is going to own everything.
    Halo3 might have "own'd" everything...if not for a little game i like to call GEARS OF fucking WAR!

From what i saw in the beta, it isn't doing enough to take the crown from GoW. Sure, Halo3 will be a solid shooter. but own everything? probably not.

the difference between kinky and perverse - using a feather or the whole damn chicken.

Junior Poster

Don't get me wrong, Nintendo's great and I would like to get one just to play with their new controller. However, both the PS3 and the 360 will, in time, surpass the Nintendo.

Both the PS3 and the 360 are so underutilized right now. Wait for the games to catch up to their technology and you Nintendo folks will have a new opinion. ^^

In the meantime, maybe I'll see you in WoW. ^^

WOW two big strong systems up against one wii bastard,how much time do they need.You guys should stop making excueses for sony and microsoft,just admit it nintendo is toping them like sexxxy jade tops bitches.WII WIN! WII WIN! WII WIN!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gunn
    WOW two big strong systems up against one wii bastard,how much time do they need.You guys should stop making excueses for sony and microsoft,just admit it nintendo is toping them like sexxxy jade tops bitches.WII WIN! WII WIN! WII WIN!
    Shut-up...

Sorry if the reality of nintendos dominance is hurting some of you.I want to know do you guys know any T-GIRL GAMERS?