Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

and besides i took a bullet dodging class in highschool lol, with all the gang wars going on at mccallum highschool I had too !!!

I honestly hope everyone here does not think im some fake person just making up a story, i didnt mean to come off like i was its an honest true story, i would do the same for any of you girls or even guys if someone was fallowing you home or harrassing you. im not joking either, i dont want to see anyone get hurt if i can help it.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by austinjohn1
    I honestly hope everyone here does not think im some fake person just making up a story, i didnt mean to come off like i was its an honest true story, i would do the same for any of you girls or even guys if someone was fallowing you home or harrassing you. im not joking either, i dont want to see anyone get hurt if i can help it.
    Well that's very nice of you to help out but how do you think they'd feel if you got killed? I mean seriously a sword? Yes i have swords too but i don't carry them around. If you did that in Toronto you would be shot, run over or beaten up. While it's all good that you want to protect people, you also need to protect yourself.

Be more careful next time and i hope that guy doesn't come back.

5 Star Poster

and yeah, im lucky he didnt have a gun, but what kind of man would i be if i used a gun myself ?? i expected beter from this forum lol.
    Indeed !

People please ! A little civility !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jones00_373.gif 
Views:	408 
Size:	894.7 KB 
ID:	105667  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Veteran Poster

and yeah, im lucky he didnt have a gun, but what kind of man would i be if i used a gun myself ?? i expected beter from this forum lol.
    you couldnt scare him with your presence alone?

he prolly just speeded off to the local police station, filled out the handgun permit..is going to wait the 30 days, and then come back with a sig 45..

let us know how it goes

Rookie Poster

Absurdity of the story, spelling and grammer mistakes aside, I think the world is a better/safer place with this guy around.

Too bad he won't live to see his late 20's.

Anyone else ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes?

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Zzzzzzzz.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Professional Poster

Since you brought it up AJ1...got any pics of your sister you can share with the class

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Since you brought it up AJ1...got any pics of your sister you can share with the class

WB, specialk. Is it just me or have you been off?

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

if some dip shit walked up to me with a celtic sword, he would get his ass kicked out of principal alone. eh, frodo?

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."