Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cierra1052_523.jpg 
Views:	4765 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	104276   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cierra1068_991.jpg 
Views:	4761 
Size:	164.2 KB 
ID:	104277  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Fantastic Thread!

Veteran Poster

Man, I haven't seen Cierra here in the Chicago area for a long time. Hope everything is going well for her. She seems like a wonderful person to get to know. She was always very respectful towards me! Man, she looks hot in that little blue chearleader outfit she wore the last time I met her.

Hara - Thanks for the information. I can't remember the last time I stated oriental at all, but its good to know. I do want to visit Cebu City, Singapore and Thailand.

Rookie Poster

GREAT COCKS

:P

Name:	010_114.jpg 
Views:	3938 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	104388  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

:P

Name:	lu_var059_440_151.jpg 
Views:	3929 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	104389   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09ff_207.jpg 
Views:	3907 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	104390  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Name:	08hf_179.jpg 
Views:	3915 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	104391   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ladyboy_199.jpg 
Views:	3918 
Size:	186.0 KB 
ID:	104392  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Nice cock

Name:	10jg_959.jpg 
Views:	3903 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	104393  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    Okay ---I loooove thin women ----and I noticed that many of these pics posted are of oriental women -----would I be wrong in guessing that hormones somehow DON'T work as well for oriental women?? ----seems like many many oriental girls have a very small chest -----I dunno --------I am not complaining ---just observing ------besides ---I like small breasts a lot ----make me crazy --
    Technically, the word "Oriental" or "Orient" referred primarily to the cultures and countries of what are now considered the Middle East. This particularly included regions that used to be known as Persia, Mesopotamia, Asia Minor, and Egypt. As awareness of the countries of Eastern Asia grew in Western European and American consciousness in the late 19th century, the term came to refer to China, Japan, Korea, and surrounding nations; remnants of the older conception of the Orient still exist in the English language in such collocations as Oriental rug (furnishings/goods) and Oriental harem.

"Oriental" has been used by the West as a term to describe cultures, countries, peoples and goods from the Orient. Oriental is also used as an adjective akin to "eastern", especially in the Spanish-speaking world. For example, the Philippine island Mindoro is divided into two provinces whose titles include the words "oriental" and "occidental" respectively. Uruguay used to be known as the República Oriental del Uruguay because it was located to the east of the Rio de la Plata.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriental

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    Okay ---I loooove thin women ----and I noticed that many of these pics posted are of oriental women -----would I be wrong in guessing that hormones somehow DON'T work as well for oriental women?? ----seems like many many oriental girls have a very small chest -----I dunno --------I am not complaining ---just observing ------besides ---I like small breasts a lot ----make me crazy --
    Technically, the word "Oriental" or "Orient" referred primarily to the cultures and countries of what are now considered the Middle East. This particularly included regions that used to be known as Persia, Mesopotamia, Asia Minor, and Egypt. As awareness of the countries of Eastern Asia grew in Western European and American consciousness in the late 19th century, the term came to refer to China, Japan, Korea, and surrounding nations; remnants of the older conception of the Orient still exist in the English language in such collocations as Oriental rug (furnishings/goods) and Oriental harem.

"Oriental" has been used by the West as a term to describe cultures, countries, peoples and goods from the Orient. Oriental is also used as an adjective akin to "eastern", especially in the Spanish-speaking world. For example, the Philippine island Mindoro is divided into two provinces whose titles include the words "oriental" and "occidental" respectively. Uruguay used to be known as the República Oriental del Uruguay because it was located to the east of the Rio de la Plata.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriental

~Kisses.

HTG
    HJT....It seems as if no one knows one thing from another, anymore. We have, in Denver, a radio personality of Korean descent that refers to herself as "Oramental"(in a humorous manner). There are, however, people that take offense to it.