Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Fuck Club Vapor

Gold Poster

LOL! I can't be ... I can't be. I can't be the only one on this forum who finds the repartee, banter, and analogies, etc., that have been going on here just outright hysterical. At the same time, will some of you lighten up on Shotgun? This thread need not get personal. My take is that Shotgun is just a little green on these types of experiences, and we have ALL been there on one front or another.

... This sort of reminds me of an old Andy Griffith episode when Barney's bumbling/all thumbs cousin, Virgil, pays Mayberry a visit. On the bus trip to Mayberry, Virgil decides to send Barney a post card from one of his stops along the route. Upon arriving in Mayberry, Virgil tells Barney of the neat Card he bought him and that it's on its way via the mail. When Andy points out the obvious -- that the card would have arrived sooner had Virgil just kept it with him -- Virgil responds with a roll of the eyes, and a bashful "Oh, yeah" epiphany. That AG episode was hillarious.

Junior Poster

Bumping for additional DRAMA!!!!

Here's to hoping this thread reaches 10 pages by Tuesday.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Junior Poster

I love club vapor and all of allanah's parties..and if i lived in ny... i'm sure i'd be shaking my shit up on a box too

no offense, girls

Junior Poster

this so called review is a joke , who shows up to the party at opening ? you need to show up around 1:00 or 2 am not 1100, PM , so you have one bad interaction with one person and the whole place is bad , and you what spent 5 minites in there , that is no review , i have been to about 5 or 6 parties there and it's mostly good except for a few bad apples you need to stay away from yet that happens in every bar at 2:00 am in the morning !

Rookie Poster

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin