Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

opcorn opcorn opcorn

i am more interested in hearing about the world domination part

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

5 Star Poster

OK... Lets be fair, what that one guy said was actually true. I am a whore, and I like attention. Whether I like it or not, I am an attention seeking whore.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    OK... Lets be fair, what that one guy said was actually true. I am a whore, and I like attention. Whether I like it or not, I am an attention seeking whore.
    Then do more Youtube videos. Talk less with your hands and more with your eyes (heh, I should have been a talent agent). Stop playing with your hair (and now I'm repeating myself).

Now it's grilling time, for me!

(edited because I spelled "then" as "the", oops)

Veteran Poster

I liked the vids. Vicky comes across as sweet, vulnerable, lovable and totally convincing. No act being put here. I think she's comes across a lot tougher and sassy on this board.

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Hiya Vicki

Quote Originally Posted by ska
    Oh and one suggestion for you since you don't seem to know what to say or do on youtube. Why don't you start a thread here or field questions on your youtube account and try answering them on camera. It would give you something to talk about and give your fans something to look forward to, seeing if you pick their question to answer. Just a thought. Take care and keep getting Hotter. It suits you
    That's a great idea, plus you would be able to script yourself. Knowing what it is you want to say, and how you want to say it would probably help eliminate the awkwardness.

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

Default Re: Vicki Richter on Utube

I came up with the original idea to start a Utube video thingy. So those of you interested in my post-surgical appearance can go watch it.

I have a second update discussing breasts which will be uploaded later.

V
    I just saw "Vicki on Breasts" ROFL! No wonder she's a superstar, she's not just gorgeous, she is quite talented. She's a director's dream--that one could talk that long in that way, while keeping a straight face (so to speak) without any cuts is amazing! Here's a partial transcript for people who don't get streaming video, because everyone deserves to appreciate this comedy platinum... I use "Tsk" to indicate the lip sucking/smacking sound...

"Tsk. That's my dog down there. Tsk. She's a... She's a little bit of a dog, if you know what I mean. She's little... she's not very big."

"Like, What do you do... when your dog's making noise? Tsk. Well, What I s--(chuckle)--What I say you do is you just say 'Quiet, dog. You be Quiet.' Tsk. Um, is what I tell her... usually. I'm like, 'You be quiet, dog' and she usually gets quiet. (looks at dog and says to dog) Um, Sassy, are you down there? (turns back to camera) Yeah, she's down there, I already told her "Quiet, dog' so she's being very quiet. She's like, 'I don't want to make mommy mad' you know? Um, 'cause she is a good girl. She's a good girl... for the most part. Tsk."

"Tsk. And I make that tsk... tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk noise, I'm like sucking my lip when I tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk (giggles) like a rabbit--like a rabbit bunny of some sort, um, tsk, (points at her mouth) see I just tsk tsk I did it like then and now I don't even know what I was saying".

What a riot!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    I've just spent 10 minutes of my life listening to a load of codswallop, anticipating you gettin your tits out
    To save you a lot of frustration in the future, write this on a post-it and stick it to your monitor: youtube.com=no bare tits.

You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!

--Dolly Parton

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Then do more Youtube videos. Talk less with your hands and more with your eyes (heh, I should have been a talent agent). Stop playing with your hair (and now I'm repeating myself).

Now it's grilling time, for me!

(edited because I spelled "then" as "the", oops)
    I have to agree on the "talk more with your eyes" thing. Vicki has very expressive eyes but doesn't use them nearly enough.

You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!

--Dolly Parton