Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Club Vapor

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

you know some people are just OUT of their minds.

I might stroll into Madison Square Garden tommorrow just to check it out because Madonna played there last July.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun
    Who cares if they are upset or not?
    If I want to go to a Tranny bar, there a lot of them. I don't have to go to Vapor. Normally I don't go to tranny bars anyway, so I don't care either. It's just the point.

Do you go there? You didn't say anthing like that. If you don't know the place why stick up for them?
    Dude if you don't go to tranny bars fine, but don't come on HA and expect sympathy from transsexuals and their admirers when you can't/won't make it to their events whenever/wherever....................

One other thing.

Both AllanahStarrNYC, and Sunny Dee-lite were quick to jump on here and try to mitigate what I was saying . I get that, they promote shows there. But, it makes no difference. I didn’t put down their shows.

I wonder if either one of them has the guts the next time they talk to the owner of Vapor to tell him/her that someone that went to their club just because of them and got treated like an asshole - and is telling people about it, or if it’s just o.k. to allude to the idea that I a somehow wrong because you assume I’m nobody.
    LMAO, ok let's see................. Allanah or Sunny walks up to the club owners after reading this and SAYS "shotgun said he hates this club because he came in Saturday night and you threw him out!!!!!!! I can tell you the owner right then & there will laugh and sarcastically say "OK"; and keep things moving. Fact of the matter is there's people just like you at clubs around the city every night of the week every day of the year. You expect top notch service and respect for your hard earned money. I can understand that, but if the club/bar was NOT OPEN then you have no argument.

IMO Allanah & Sunny shouldn't feel pressured to say shit. It didn't happen at their events at the club. You CHOSE to go there on a night you KNEW they weren't having a party there and you THOUGHT a few minutes after the time they said they would be open meant they should stop prepping the bar (which is most likely what they were doing) and serve you a drink. Sorry, doesn't always happen, ha ha. I'll be sure to suggest to them to keep the door locked for future reference so folks like you don't get agitated between jobs, come to the bar demanding service, then write bad things because you didn't have your way, because had it been locked, this shit wouldn't have passed 1 page as a thread.

JWBL™

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

NEVER heard anything so ridiculous in all my life---- and to promote it as a public service announcement???
    Just because Bob Smith OWNS club (a) and you went to club (a) on S & M night and the leather clad dominatrix at the door treated you like shit, (I'm sure it was Bob Smith in drag!), this doesn't mean when you go to the Goodbye Jerry Falwell party the next day at club (a) the pastor at the door is gonna be just as rude, or that it's Rev. Bob Smith.
    A venue doesn't have any behavior; people do. Get it? Different party different people. Get it?
    But thanks for the heads up, I now know that if I get I sudden onslaught of the Dumbass, I probably shouldn't go to Vapor.
    And BTW, your experience on whatever night you went WAS NOT BAD ENOUGH TO WRITE A SCATHING REVIEW.

Veteran Poster

Default ho hum

While I get the original point the poster was trying to make (Not very effectively)

That person behind the bar could have even been another person working for a different promotion night, or a temp or fuck knows what. I doubt they were the owner.

At the end of the day different clubs have different atmospheres on different nights, that's what clubs do.

I think I might go to the club to see what the vibe is like for the Tranny Night, so I will go on Kareoke night instead. Your not going to get any kind of accurate information or sense of what a place was like that way.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Rookie Poster

O.k. look, I can see where the point may have been missed, and I made it worse by letting myself get caught up in an argument and getting away from the point.

Since I found out about the place from these boards, it seemed entirely possible that someone else from these boards might have the same idea, I.E. ‘I feel like doing something different tonight, maybe I’ll check out that Vapor place I read about.’ It seemed like a perfectly good idea to let people know what happened to me and then let them judge for themselves whether or not they want to go there.

I’m allowed to decide not to go back based on my experience. I have found in my short time on these boards that there are a lot of cool people up here and didn’t want them to go through the same thing.

I’m not trying to make myself out to be more important than I am. It’s got nothing to do with me per-se. That’s just what happened to me, and I’ll let you know and you can make your own decision. It wasn’t a scathing review, it was word for word what happened, - do with the information what you will.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Tranny Tuesdays or Allanahs’ parties other than, people might come to hear of the place through them and go there just to check it out like me. That’s all. How I became a stupid, self important dick is a mystery. And, yes, for the record, 2754tim - if I bought a shirt at a store and the people were rude I would not go back.

-edit-

Also, If I was "Bob Smith" and I owned the place, I would want to know that this happened. The people who work for you and deal with the public are your representatives. That's how a venue has behaviour. Comparing it to MSG is just apples and oranges.

I don’t expect people to kiss my ass, I just don’t want to be treated like a jerk for no reason, and no one else does either.

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

joke is that the person who gave you lip, owns the place..................nuff said

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    The post clearly reads that since he works two or three jobs, it takes too much work to rearrange his schedule to go on Tuesday, so he went another nite.

I wanted to review Spiderman 3, but since it was too crowded, I went to Redline instead. Here is my review

Its not as good as the first two Spiderman's LOL

meow

FK
    Fuck! I'm never buying another Spiderman comic! I might even post about my experience and write a letter to Stan Lee.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    you know some people are just OUT of their minds.

I might stroll into Madison Square Garden tommorrow just to check it out because Madonna played there last July.
    Those "Bridge and Tunnel" folks...Cant figure them out ??? LOL

O.k. look, I can see where the point may have been missed, and I made it worse by letting myself get caught up in an argument and getting away from the point. .
    Bud I've never seen anyone dig a hole this deep and still ask for a bigger shovel... I think it's time to retire and just ask to see some tits.