Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Club Vapor

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Why should they even care you went to the bar when they weren't throwing a party,don't get made at them for your stupidity next time show up when they are throwing a party.
    For the love of god,.. Just read the whole thread. I'm tired of explaning the same thing over and over. If they didn't care then they shouldn't have responded. Screw this, I have to get up tomm.

-EDIT-

I'm not mad at them. I didn't say that I was.

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

Junior Poster

Woo Hoo DRAMA TIME!!!!!!

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCpunks
    just stop typing. just......stop.
    Just go fuck yourself. Just,...
    you're not a very happy person in general are you?

and man, hehe, if i could pull some shit like this - http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...highlight=mint - i might just take you up on that.

.....but seriously, you're just rampantly arguing and getting mad because nobody cares about your whining. that is what you don't seem to understand. none of this is pertinent to ANYONE on this site.

sometimes it feels like shame...less than two shades away from kindness.

Rookie Poster

just stop typing. just......stop.
    Just go fuck yourself. Just,...
    you're not a very happy person in general are you?

and man, hehe, if i could pull some shit like this - http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...highlight=mint - i might just take you up on that.

.....but seriously, you're just rampantly arguing and getting mad because nobody cares about your whining. that is what you don't seem to understand. none of this is pertinent to ANYONE on this site.
    If you don't care then go find some other thread and go piss up a fucking rope.

I put it out there so that people would be aware of it and nothing more. Becasue this club hosts parties that are promoted by women from this site, it is totally pertinent to people on this site. For example, If I had known, I would have never went there. See how it works?

This is what's reffered to as a public serivice announcement.

Anyone thinking of going to this club on any other night, might want to re-think it because this is what happened to me. That's why there is a forum in the first place,.. yes?

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Why should they even care you went to the bar when they weren't there or throwing a party,don't get mad at them for your stupidity next time show up when they are throwing a party.
    treating a customer like shit is the club's stupidity , not the customer's......

Anyone thinking of going to this club on any other night, might want to re-think it because this is what happened to me. That's why there is a forum in the first place,.. yes?
    Thing is, as whatsupwithat said some time ago now in this very thread, no one else who's interested in tgirls would bother to go to Vapor on a night when no tgirls were even going to be there. Again, it's easy to see what you're saying. What isn't easy is to get you to see what other people have now said repeatedly... You're going to be missing out on a good time, all because you're judging a venue from your experiences on a night when NOTHING was going on. It's not about the venue, it's about the girls. Who gives a damn about the bar? Do they have Patron? Do they serve drinks in a highball glass? Who gives a rat's ass about any of that? One last time, it's about the GIRLS. And if you want to evaluate one of Allanah or Sunny's parties, then you need to go on a night when they and other ladies are actually there. Talking about how rude someone at the venue was on a night other than an event night is ludicrous, as the behavior of the bartender on the night you went has nothing to do with the experience you can expect to have at a "Tranny Tuesday" event. Understand?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Thing is, as whatsupwithat said some time ago now in this very thread, no one else who's interested in tgirls would bother to go to Vapor on a night when no tgirls were even going to be there. Again, it's easy to see what you're saying. What isn't easy is to get you to see what other people have now said repeatedly... You're going to be missing out on a good time, all because you're judging a venue from your experiences on a night when NOTHING was going on. It's not about the venue, it's about the girls. Who gives a damn about the bar? Do they have Patron? Do they serve drinks in a highball glass? Who gives a rat's ass about any of that? One last time, it's about the GIRLS. And if you want to evaluate one of Allanah or Sunny's parties, then you need to go on a night when they and other ladies are actually there. Talking about how rude someone at the venue was on a night other than an event night is ludicrous, as the behavior of the bartender on the night you went has nothing to do with the experience you can expect to have at a "Tranny Tuesday" event. Understand?
    if someone spits in my face , I don't think it is rain ..................

Allanah or Sunny are having parties in a club that treats their customers like shit , so with all the respect I have to both of them , I don't think anyone ( unless they like to be treated like shit ) should go to such places

Quote Originally Posted by yosi
    Allanah or Sunny are having parties in a club that treats their customers like shit , so with all the respect I have to both of them , I don't think anyone ( unless they like to be treated like shit ) should go to such places
    Says one guy, who went to the club on the wrong day and when it wasn't yet open for business on the day he went. Meanwhile, another guy in this very thread says he has never had a problem. And so who do you believe? Why, of course, the guy who reports a problem. Why is it so easy for people to think the worst, even when there are people who voice an opposite experience? So, that's two people I guess who will never go, and thus will never know. Oh, well.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Veteran Poster

So when you get up tommorrow it won't be Sun morning. It should be Thursday. Right? And when an event is advertised as Tranny Tuesday it really means Hetro Wed. And the next time you buy a shirt in a store and the
    salesperson is rude means that you'll never go back to that fuckin' store ever
    again. And this weekend isn't Memorial Day Weekend but Labor Day.
    So everyone here just isn't thinking properly.
    I think I have it now.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Wow.