Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Club Vapor

Junior Poster

Ok, what are three of this forums hotties doing here at this time on a Saturday night/Sunday morning?

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by zerrrr
    Shotgun, clubs in NYC will rent themselves out for parties on certain nights to get more business. Without that, they would not last that long. Just because they have parties on one night does not mean it is a TS themed club.
    Right. I am aware of that, and I also knew it was not a TS night. I just wanted to see what the BAR was like. It was not likeable. That does make a difference to me.

I’ll share a little anecdote.

Several years ago, I was in a motorcycle club. A bunch of guys were getting together in a bar downtown and one of them called me to let me know about it. It was one of those deals where the guy who told me knew the place but not the address, so he gave me vague directions and I wound up walking into what turned out to be a Tranny beauty contest. If I felt a little out of place, then I feel bad for the bouncer who was on pins and needles for the hour that I was sitting there drinking hard liqueur while wearing colors.

It turned out to be a really fun time, and that’s why I thought Sunny’s parties might be fun too.

But, the people that ran that party were friends with the owner, and everyone knew each other. It’s like that with most things. I thought that if I went down to Vapor and checked the place out it might mean something. Maybe I was wrong, but I stand behind the idea of not spending money in a place that is inhospitable.

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    The post clearly reads that since he works two or three jobs, it takes too much work to rearrange his schedule to go on Tuesday, so he went another nite.

I wanted to review Spiderman 3, but since it was too crowded, I went to Redline instead. Here is my review

Its not as good as the first two Spiderman's LOL

meow

FK
    Felicia Katt is my new smart friend.

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    The post clearly reads that since he works two or three jobs, it takes too much work to rearrange his schedule to go on Tuesday, so he went another nite.

I wanted to review Spiderman 3, but since it was too crowded, I went to Redline instead. Here is my review

meow

FK

Dude, just call in sick on a tuesday or thursday, and get your ass down there... jeez!
    Lets try one more time. If I still don’t have a point, then I concede.

“Bob Smith” owns bar (a)

A band I like plays at bar (a) every Tuesday night. I go to bar (a) on a Saturday and Bob Smith is a total douchbag to me. Should I go back on Tuesday because the band is good and give Bob Smith my money? Or should I just say “Fuck bar (a)” I’ll see that band when they play somewhere else?

Does anyone get it now?

-Uesugi Kenshin

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Well first i'll say that i've never been to one of these type clubs but I agree with the others, find a way to go there on a Tuesday or Thursday. Who knows? It might be friendlier on those nights.
    Yea, who knows?
    Or, I'll go through some similar shit again (Does Sunny bring in her own bartenders?) on a night when it's a stretch for me to be there in the first place. Nah, I have a better Idea, you and Sylvester go there first.

-Uesugi Kenshin

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun

meow

FK

Dude, just call in sick on a tuesday or thursday, and get your ass down there... jeez!
    Lets try one more time. If I still don’t have a point, then I concede.

“Bob Smith” owns bar (a)

A band I like plays at bar (a) every Tuesday night. I go to bar (a) on a Saturday and Bob Smith is a total douchbag to me. Should I go back on Tuesday because the band is good and give Bob Smith my money? Or should I just say “Fuck bar (a)” I’ll see that band when they play somewhere else?

Does anyone get it now?
    Look dude, at the end of the day, you're the guy who's shooting himself in the foot... Do you think they'll be upset cos you aint there? Go figure???
    Who cares if they are upset or not?
    If I want to go to a Tranny bar, there a lot of them. I don't have to go to Vapor. Normally I don't go to tranny bars anyway, so I don't care either. It's just the point.

Do you go there? You didn't say anthing like that. If you don't know the place why stick up for them?

-Uesugi Kenshin

Rookie Poster

One other thing.

Both AllanahStarrNYC, and Sunny Dee-lite were quick to jump on here and try to mitigate what I was saying . I get that, they promote shows there. But, it makes no difference. I didn’t put down their shows.

I wonder if either one of them has the guts the next time they talk to the owner of Vapor to tell him/her that someone that went to their club just because of them and got treated like an asshole - and is telling people about it, or if it’s just o.k. to allude to the idea that I a somehow wrong because you assume I’m nobody.

As far as I’m concerned I’m doing you a favor by letting you know. I’m just telling the truth about what happened. You want to get down on someone, ask the owner who was working Sat. Night and tell them what went on.

-Uesugi Kenshin

Junior Poster

just stop typing. just......stop.

sometimes it feels like shame...less than two shades away from kindness.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LOCpunks
    just stop typing. just......stop.
    Just go fuck yourself. Just,...

-Uesugi Kenshin

Gold Poster

Why should they even care you went to the bar when they weren't there or throwing a party,don't get mad at them for your stupidity next time show up when they are throwing a party.