Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Club Vapor

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Shotgun, without it being "Tranny Tuesdays", I'm wondering how you feel you got an accurate idea of what it would be like if you went on the appropriate night? I understand you were put off by the rudeness of the bartender, but were it "Tranny Tuesday", I doubt you would have been so focused on that, what with all the eye candy around. My point is, you may be doing yourself quite a disservice by writing off Club Vapor, since you weren't there on the day the event you had an interest in was being held.
    You make a good point, although, the place is the place.
    Why would I give my money to a place that chases it's customers out the door on any other night? I have been a bartender on and off for years, and I would NEVER treat a person like that. I have had to pick men up and literaly throw them out the door but, that was after warning them. Bars are a hospitality business. If you're supposed to be open at 11 and you're not ready,.. that's not the customers fault. Screw them. I can spend my money anywhere.

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

I never worlked for the psychic friends network
    You mean...that wasn't you?

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Fuck Club Vapor

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by zerrrr
    So you were there last Tuesday and just writing the post now??

Tuesday night is tough for me. I work two or three jobs depending on the week, and would have to do some re-arranging if I was going to go there and check it out. Rather than go through that, I figured since I had the free time tonight, I would go and check out Club Vapor and see what the place was like.

do I write in another language? Why is this so hard to understand?
    AGAIN I have to quote myself!
    Let's see, you wrote...Tuesday is tough for you, so you couldn't go. So, you went tonight. Tonight is Saturday. There's no party there tonight aka Saturday. What is so hard to understand about what YOU wrote?
    I don't know. Are you asking me a question or making a statement?
    I went to check out the BAR. I knew there was no party.

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

I doubt that behavior has ever occured on a Tuesday or a Thursday because myself and Allanah always have a pleasant crowd and we open at 10p...Not at 11. This is not our bar we are promoted at the bar...Please check your quide resourses provided to find out which nights our parties are and I am sure you will have a great time!

Allanah's-WWW.SHEMALEEVENTS.COM

Sunny's-http://www.myspace.com/trannypartiesny

or www.TRANNYTUESDAYZ.com

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Why would I give my money to a place that chases it's customers out the door on any other night? I have been a bartender on and off for years, and I would NEVER treat a person like that. I have had to pick men up and literaly throw them out the door but, that was after warning them. Bars are a hospitality business. If you're supposed to be open at 11 and you're not ready,.. that's not the customers fault. Screw them. I can spend my money anywhere.
    Ahhh, okay, see it's just a venue, nothing more, nothing less. It's what goes in the venue on certain nights that you should be interested in. It's not like Club Vapor would be a place anyone goes to if it weren't for Allanah's and Sunny's parties, ya' know?

I mean, would you go to Madison Square garden on a night when they didn't have any games or concerts or whatnot? I'm sure the service there is nothing to write home about either.

Ahhh, screw it, I'm tired....I'm comparing Vapor to MSG...there's a point there somewhere.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    hmm hunny

u posted the POST TONIGHT

and you SAY to TONIGHT- so we all assume you mean SUNDAY night.

Are we psychic?

I never worlked for the psychic friends network
    What?
    The times are off on this board depending on where you live. My post is dated ( Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:17 am Post subject: Fuck Club Vapor ).

Even so, how could I have been there Sunday night? It's not Sunday night yet. I did not claim to travel forward in time. Besides, what difference does it make?

-Uesugi Kenshin

You went to check out the bar? Listen, you're on HA, so like me and a whole lot of other guys here, you have an interest in the ladies. So, go to the club on the nights the ladies are there, and I guarantee you'll have a much better time than you did tonight. To hell with the club's bar. Period, end of sentence.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Ahhh, okay, see it's just a venue, nothing more, nothing less. It's what goes in the venue on certain nights that you should be interested in. It's not like Club Vapor would be a place anyone goes to if it weren't for Allanah's and Sunny's parties, ya' know?
    O.k. Thanks, whatsupwithat, I would have assumed that since they have thier events there that they would also know the place a bit more intimately. I figured by going there any other night, at least I could get a feel for the place. This answers Sunnys' post too, rather than writing it twice. I still don't feel so comfy going back though. Maybe. We'll see.

-Uesugi Kenshin

Junior Poster

This was a fun way to spend Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Shotgun, clubs in NYC will rent themselves out for parties on certain nights to get more business. Without that, they would not last that long. Just because they have parties on one night does not mean it is a TS themed club. There is one venue in NYC which is TS themed and I would not recommend the place to anybody.

Vapor is pretty cool and the parties are good. Not Shelter good but good. If you went on a Saturday night there are other parties in the city which you could have attended.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

The post clearly reads that since he works two or three jobs, it takes too much work to rearrange his schedule to go on Tuesday, so he went another nite.

I wanted to review Spiderman 3, but since it was too crowded, I went to Redline instead. Here is my review

Its not as good as the first two Spiderman's LOL

meow

FK