Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Club Vapor

Rookie Poster

Default Fuck Club Vapor

I felt moved tonight to write a review.

As I have stated elsewhere on this board, I found this site through an e-mail advertisement from Sunny Dee Lite regarding an event called “Tranny Tuesdays” at Club Vapor in NYC.

Tuesday night is tough for me. I work two or three jobs depending on the week, and would have to do some re-arranging if I was going to go there and check it out. Rather than go through that, I figured since I had the free time tonight, I would go and check out Club Vapor and see what the place was like.

Mistake.

I walked in tonight and was there for a total time of about 22 seconds. First of all, the girl behind the bar looked at me when I walked in and asked “Can I help you” in such a way as to make me feel like a Jew walking into a Mosque. In other words, snotty as fuck. So I asked if they took credit cards and I was told “Were not even open. We open at 11.” Again snotty as fuck. BTW I was aware of this, and it was after 11 already.

Well, what do you do? It’s already after 11, so when do I come back?

On the way out, she yelled; “Can someone PLEASE LOCK THE FRONT DOOR??!!”

So, after almost two hours driving back and forth and $20 in gas and tolls, that was my happy fun-time experience with Club Vapor. Needless to say, I won’t ever be wasting my time going back there.

I hope you found this review helpful. If anyone wants to chime in and defend the place, I will be happy to listen right after you pay me for my wasted time and expenses.

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

Veteran Poster

i always have a good time there

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Hmm hunny

There is no trammy party @ club Vapor tonight

Only Tues and Thurs.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Oops.... .....

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Fuck Club Vapor

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Hmm hunny

There is no trammy party @ club Vapor tonight

Only Tues and Thurs.
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun
    Tuesday night is tough for me. I work two or three jobs depending on the week, and would have to do some re-arranging if I was going to go there and check it out. Rather than go through that, I figured since I had the free time tonight, I would go and check out Club Vapor and see what the place was like.
    It sucks when you have to quote yourself to answer a post.

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

Junior Poster

So you were there last Tuesday and just writing the post now??

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Shotgun, without it being "Tranny Tuesdays", I'm wondering how you feel you got an accurate idea of what it would be like if you went on the appropriate night? I understand you were put off by the rudeness of the bartender, but were it "Tranny Tuesday", I doubt you would have been so focused on that, what with all the eye candy around. My point is, you may be doing yourself quite a disservice by writing off Club Vapor, since you weren't there on the day the event you had an interest in was being held.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by zerrrr

do I write in another language? Why is this so hard to understand?
    AGAIN I have to quote myself!

-Uesugi Kenshin

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

hmm hunny

u posted the POST TONIGHT

and you SAY to TONIGHT- so we all assume you mean SUNDAY night.

Are we psychic?

I never worlked for the psychic friends network

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by zerrrr

do I write in another language? Why is this so hard to understand?
    AGAIN I have to quote myself!
    Let's see, you wrote...Tuesday is tough for you, so you couldn't go. So, you went tonight. Tonight is Saturday. There's no party there tonight aka Saturday. What is so hard to understand about what YOU wrote?