Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Who says "Bahahaha"? Maybe one of those stereotypical cartoon bad guys, but what human being in their right mind... Oops! Never mind. And you're still an idiot. Have a nice day, fat ass, non-passable man!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

who sticks pictures of guys dressed up in a snake costume as there avatar? 31 year old fat grown men that stay in here all day and have no job during the day and sit there at there desk. jacking off all day teheheheh

How is it you can know how much time I spend here, unless you're here everytime I am? Of course, I bet our situations are very different. You don't have a job to go to, day or night, I'd bet. And what I do, I actually do from home. So, another of your stabs at me has failed, just as your transitioning has to date. Reload, take better aim, and shoot to kill. You might just hit a nerve one day, fat man.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    How is it you can know how much time I spend here, unless you're here everytime I am? Of course, I bet our situations are very different. You don't have a job to go to, day or night, I'd bet. And what I do, I actually do from home. So, another of your stabs at me has failed, just as your transitioning has to date. Reload, take better aim, and shoot to kill. You might just hit a nerve one day, fat man.
    That or i click your profile and read your post and the time of day you post "only a 31 year old brute like you would ask such a questions" Im starting to "love" you just as much as the kid

BTW i work in telecom take a clue hehe

Veteran Poster

That's one freaky story. I never heard of such a thing happening before.

Vala,

Quote Originally Posted by classydtwngrl
    That or i click your profile and read your post and the time of day you post "only a 31 year old brute like you would ask such a questions" Im starting to "love" you just as much as the kid

Congratulations, fat man! Bravo, indeed. You searched my profile, blah, blah, blah... Way to prove you've got all kinds of time on your hands. You work in "telecom", huh? Yeah, okay. What rational person searches through someone's posts to see what time they made those posts? That's right, a loser with no job to disrupt them from that pathetic task. You're sadder than I thought.

Junior Poster

Congratulations, fat man! Bravo, indeed. You searched my profile, blah, blah, blah... Way to prove you've got all kinds of time on your hands. You work in "telecom", huh? Yeah, okay. What rational person searches through someone's posts to see what time they made those posts? That's right, a loser with no job to disrupt them from that pathetic task. You're sadder than I thought.
    Simple my little 31year old fat man, Its called digging up dirt to make you look even more stupid.

ANYWAYS loser............. heres how "long" it takes to look at your post and times you posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tehehehehe_180.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	100045  

Simple my little 31year old fat man, Its called digging up dirt to make you look even more stupid.
    If that's what you call "dirt", you're even dumber than your previous posts let on. And you might want to check your grammar the last few posts before you start calling anybody "stupid". I'd blame the public school system, but I'm pretty sure this isn't their fault, as it's rather clear you were born a moron, and were likely beyond the ability of even the most dedicated teacher to help you from the time you took your first breath. Well, night! Things to do tomorrow. Be sure to read up on all my posts from today now! There's a few zingers in there... I always go the extra mile to amuse my fans.

Junior Poster

If that's what you call "dirt", you're even dumber than your previous posts let on. And you might want to check your grammar the last few posts before you start calling anybody "stupid". I'd blame the public school system, but I'm pretty sure this isn't their fault, as it's rather clear you were born a moron, and were likely beyond the ability of even the most dedicated teacher to help you from the time you took your first breath. Well, night! Things to do tomorrow. Be sure to read up on all my posts from today now! There's a few zingers in there... I always go the extra mile to amuse my fans.
    public school????? didnt go fatman. If you want to go into the educational aspects of my life then keep talking I promise its not gonna be a pretty "sight" for you.

If you havent noticed "zings" really dont work in this forum and alittle hint when you try to"zing" someone be sure to underline Increase the font or be so blatant in using the simple quotations on that keyboard you have, If your trying to "zing" me then your not doing it at all.

anyways fatman I have work in the morning unlike you. Ill pick this up tomorrow, Have fun jacking off to shemales till 5am. toodle's princess

Default Re: WTF? This is why we have hate crimes!!

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    This is why people have disdain for fags--- stupid assed behavior like this.
    Why are you assuming he's gay? From what you described, he was fondling his own ass in public and maybe wearing a bra. There's nothing in there that strikes me as gay. Some people are into humiliation and the thrill of getting caught doing something "bad" in public.

You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap!

--Dolly Parton