Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

A thought occurs.
    If I walk into a parking lot, take down my pants, and start waving my dick at some random woman who, in response, whacks me in the head with a blunt object -- everyone applauds. (as well they should).

A guy does it to another guy, and if he hits him for it it's a hate crime.

The punishment for being an asshole should be even, I think.

"I never knew about winning from beginning to end, but only about not being behind in a situation."
    -Uesugi Kenshin

Junior Poster

Default Re: WTF? This is why we have hate crimes!!

[quote="sucka4chix"]
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickFromNYC
    Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Made me sick and I was slightly traumatized!

Traumatized ??? Suck it up and be a man you pussy. You were probably traumatized beacuse the guy gave you a hard on...Advocating a hate crime is idiotic !!!
    Yeah that's what I said traumatized. Everything you put in your brain, through your senses has an effect---every stupid rap lyric,every loser reality tv show, every insult from dumbasses on a forum.And the effect of this act was confusion--- didn't know what to think about it...trauma. Just like getting robbed at gunpoint--- Just because you MAN-UP and say it doesn't bother you, doesn't mean it didn't 'cause damage. I'm wise enough to know that, one day you might be.
    And no I wasn't turned on on any level and as stated above I'm not advocating anything. Just pointing out how things happen so YOU won't get YOUR ass kicked next time YOU do some stupid PatrickFromNYC shit!
    Just looking out for you and your type.

Thanks for looking out for me LOL but I grew up in hells kitchen and believe me I can take care of myself.

I will admit I was probably too hard on you though. Its the liberal use of people being "traumatized" over everything that is making Americans a bunch of wimps. Its a pet peeve of mine. Peace.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347

Hit a nerve? Not quite. However, you do have an effect of me, I admit.
    You scare the hell out of me... I trust you can see why. Aren't you scared when you look in the mirror and see this looking back at you?
    WTF are you talking about snake boy? between you and the kid you both make fucktards look like celebrity's, God can you both be anymore stupid? please!!!!! im begging you both!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    you just can't cut it as a girl you barely cut it as a man.
    Wrong. The truth is, he can't cut it as a girl or as a man. However, he has proven he can cut it as pathetic, so all hope isn't lost.
    LOL so true fatmagic is the type of pathetic loser that plays the sympathy card he knows deep down he can't cut it as a "fat fag" as he once said and he knows even deeper he has no chance of remotely looking like anything feminine,all the you can do it girl sympathy isn't going to make him look feminine.He is just a lost cause!

Oh yeah he talked about jennifer and made threads about her because he probably wants to be like her but only chance of that happening is hell freezing over or pigs flying,he will always be the unpassable fatty!

Professional Poster

You're not talking about the truck stop on 64 just east of Winchester are you?

If it is,I think I know who you're talking about? That guy is a defrocked preacher,gets arrested all the time.

Ancient Pervert.

Junior Poster

Wrong. The truth is, he can't cut it as a girl or as a man. However, he has proven he can cut it as pathetic, so all hope isn't lost.
    LOL so true fatmagic is the type of pathetic loser that plays the sympathy card he knows deep down he can't cut it as a "fat fag" as he once said and he knows even deeper he has no chance of remotely looking like anything feminine,all the you can do it girl sympathy isn't going to make him look feminine.He is just a lost cause!

Oh yeah he talked about jennifer and made threads about her because he probably wants to be like her but only chance of that happening is hell freezing over or pigs flying,he will always be the unpassable fatty!
    ""cries"" ""im heart broken, just heart broken""

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    You're not talking about the truck stop on 64 just east of Winchester are you?

If it is,I think I know who you're talking about? That guy is a defrocked preacher,gets arrested all the time.
    Nah, I-71 outside Louisville in Pendleton. Maybe it was that famous Kentuckian on here, LMAO.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by classydtwngrl

So i guess the scientific question do whales have emotions is finally answered,thanks fatmagic for contributing to science

Professional Poster

I don't think I've run into that one? lol.

The guy near Winchester is notorious. He hangs at the truckstop or the two rest areas nearby.

Some kid stole his car,(and his clothes),while he was romping naked amongst the picnic tables at the eastbound rest stop one night. That's what outted the guy.

I've never understood the fascination gay men have with truckers?

Ancient Pervert.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by classydtwngrl

So i guess the scientific question do whales have emotions is finally answered,thanks fatmagic for contributing to science
    I didnt know whales had emotion either did you?

http://www.nuvunow.ca/articles/anima...alemotion.html.

Bahahaha I love you kid you make me smile and laugh to much, God I should fight more with you.