Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75
    Its ironic for a TS to like guys that aren't "into" transsexuals...

For a guy, I suppose its similar to being attracted to a good looking lesbian who's not really into men....very hot.

I can see why girls feel that way, but I can only imagine that life could be better for them (and us) if that feeling wasn't there.

I think you answered your own query. Like it's a tremendous ego boost for a man to know that he got a lesbian to be interested in him, so I can imagine it might be the same for a t-woman to get a guy who has only dated g-women to fall for her. Of course, the problem is, as Hara and others have pointed out, she is taking a BIG chance, because if/when he does find out, he might not be all too happy about it. (Come to think about it, that in itself could be the reason some t-women want prospective dates to not know about themselves--they get off a lot more on the potential for danger than they do on the guys themselves.)

And again, t-ladies are the same as any other group--they are not monolithic in terms of their feelings and thought processes. Some t-women only define as "straight" any man who is ONLY interested in g-women and disdain t-women. On the other hand, there are t-women who have a much more liberal definition of "straight guy"--he can love performing oral sex upon her and bottoming for her (if she is a pre-op) and as long as he is not attracted to men, he is "straight." Bear in mind that her feelings on this issue have a lot more than anything else to do with how she feels about herself and her body in the first place. That is, after all, one of the ways in which t-women are just the same as g-women.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex
    I'm not sure if you ever taken up Electronics or followed Ohm's Law before. But there is a factual statement of, "Like Charges Repel, Unlike Charges attract".
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    I was always under the impression that ohm's law was the relationship between current, voltage and resistance... ohms = amps/volts
    Please disregard as this will 'harsh your mellow'.

This has been bouncing around my head for the past 4 hours
    since I read it.

I believe the principle for this is in Maxwell's equations, which
    is made up of Faraday's Laws Of Induction, Gauss's law of
    magnetism. and Ampere's Circuit Law.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...ric/maxeq.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell%27s_equations

The shit in my head.

Please resume wanking.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    And to address your original point.

The reason why a girl doesn't want to be in a relationship
    with a guy who is cock obsessessed is because for the guy,
    any cock usually will suffice.

To him it's all about the sex, the next notch in the bed post, the thrill of
    the hunt. How many trannies has he bagged.

He usually doesn't care about the woman, and he damned sure doesn't
    care about the community she is in.

It's about dick - period.

Good point, Peggy. But can it not also be said about men with g-women, particularly when all these men care about is the sex and/or whatever female body part(s) may appeal to them? And I've known a LOT more men who are that way about g-women.

Rookie Poster

It's easy to empathize with a trans woman's desire to want to feel like a woman. A guy who might be thought of as a tranny-chaser is one who fixates on a particular feature for fetish reasons, disregarding the person. In my experience, women don't like men who fixate on a particular body part. Top heavy women have been complaining about that for years so this type of thing isn't really unique to trans women.

Perhaps where it gets more complicated for trans women is because there seems to be this underlying concern that if a man is only interested in her trans-sexuality and not her uniqueness as a human-being, that:
    1) He'll leave after SRS
    2) He'll leave when a more passable girl comes along
    3) He'll leave when a more well-endowed girl comes along
    4,5,6,...) Basically, any other variation on the theme where a woman fears a man will follow his member to the whatever gets him off the most, leaving her in the dust, since he sees her as more of a masturbation toy than a person, much less a special woman.

But you know, it's *generally* easy to empathize with a guys basic desire to do what feels best. I.E. hunt the pussy|cock|ass or whatever you're into with the most vigor.

The motivation is simple: People tend do what makes him/her feel the best.

Bottom line my friend is this: If a lady is digging you, an you're hanging out at a T-Club and you know all the women all around you, she WILL make an exception. Women are like that. They'll say they're not. But they're also full of shit from time to time. So are we...

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I don't have a problem with dating a guy that's dated other transwomen
    before. They don't ask me 50 million stupid questions about 'the life',
    they didn't need on the job training, they can hit the ground running.
    They can empathize with some of my concerns.

When I was pre op, the guys I ended up in LTRs with weren't into my
    cock, why, maybe because I wasn't into my cock, and opposites attract.

However some of the guys that I was in LTRs with had been with other
    girls, and it was nice that they had, had that experience and knew that
    was something they were open to.

Now as a post op, the playing field has changed somewhat.

The cockhounds want nothing to do with me since I don't have a cock,
    but the beauty part of that is I wouldn't want to be with someone who
    wanted me to fuck them or who wanted to suck me off, so that works
    well.

What I get now is either the guy who is familiar with the trans lifestyle,
    and is open to a post op, or the hetero guy who wouldn't have wanted
    to be down with me if I still had a dick.

When I meet a guy, I will ask him what has been his background in
    the life, and why is he attracted to transwomen - cause I am trying
    to weed out the ones that still crave dick, and that would be creeping
    on me.

With the hetero guy, he knows what to do with the pussy, we just have
    to make sure he isn't having transphobia.

Other than that, it's win-win for Peggy.

Sometimes.

Veteran Poster

Arianna....I know that face but the name is throwing me off....

Anyways, I can see where a lot of your girls are coming from b/c frankly, I don't think I'd want somone's dick in my ass....eh, nope.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Junior Poster

fags fuck trannies

Professional Poster

Trans_Lover, you ARE joking, right?

With a name like that, I'm sure he is.

Ninja Edit: Peeping Legend's thread... maybe not.^

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Whatsupwithat, I'd refer you to the message you gave me in the "Ladies, What Do You Consider "Gay"' thread, as this is so similar to that in most respects as to be virtually the same question.
    While some dismiss this as another societal label that should be ignored, or recognize it as a variation of the "Am I Gay" question and dismiss it for that reason, the fact is that the question here is unrelated to any "Am I Gay" threads of the past, and has nothing to do with society's labels. The question here is about the labels put on men who are interested in having relationships with transsexual women by those same transsexual women, and as I've said before, I have personal experience with this issue. It's rather easy for me to ignore inaccurate societal labels in pursuit of that which pleases me (in this case, relationships with transsexual women), but when these women themselves inaccurately label me, then what have I gone to all the trouble for? The fact that there is no one answer to the question you've posed is unfortunate, but it's really the same whether you ask GGs or TGs, really. And so, at the end of the day, the only thing left to do is, as you told me, decide for yourself what you are, and go on about your business. Otherwise, you're doomed to disappointment, as trying to get a concensus from the girls on this would be like asking whether the chicken or the egg came first... pointless.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin