Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by General Disarray
    I'm generally naive to the whole thing
    but why are they chosen as targets?
    Because they're different, because they make "straight" men feel insecure about their sexuality, because they're an easy target, because men think nobody gives a shit.

In a culture that glorifies violence in general, then TS's are an easy target-- after all, they're just freaky guys dressed up as girls, aren't they? Best thing is teach 'em a good lesson, set 'em back on the straight and narrow. Don't you think?

Violence against TS's lets these honest upstanding male citizens exercise their right to employ violence with practically no risk of comeback.

After all, they're weaker becasue the hormones reduce upper body strength so they're much less likely to hit back, and since they're not really women, it's all right for men to beat the living shit out of them. Isn't it?

For the first time ever, I will actually co-sign to what you just said
    lol you still at it eh?

Daddy still at you marshmallow boy or does the other fellows in your dysfunctional family take a turn at your physcopath ass.Christmas at your house must be painful for you!
    LOL, lets take this to private messaging, I dont really want to "crash" this thread.
    "crash" does your daddy still crash in your bedroom LOL no wonder you kicked his ass you probably got tired of the daily rapes.Listen up leslie,classytgurl whatever the fuck your name is i see right through your bullshit your sole purpose here is too cause trouble and get attention maybe you should stick to the attention from your daddy and siblings i'm sure they will give you all the attention you need

Veteran Poster

Default Re: violence against transwomen

Listen up leslie,classytgurl whatever the fuck your name is i see right through your bullshit your sole purpose here is too cause trouble and get attention maybe you should stick to the attention from your daddy and siblings i'm sure they will give you all the attention you need
    well since thats the case your only fueling the fire now arnt ya like i said PM kid.

Gold Poster

Listen up leslie,classytgurl whatever the fuck your name is i see right through your bullshit your sole purpose here is too cause trouble and get attention maybe you should stick to the attention from your daddy and siblings i'm sure they will give you all the attention you need
    well since thats the case your only fueling the fire now arnt ya like i said PM kid.
    That's what i thought marshmallow boy but let me ask you did your parents really want a little girl or were you raped into being the drama queen you are.

For the first time ever, I will actually co-sign to what you just said
    Fuck off. And stay that way, you despicable, hideous, pathetic imbecile. I wouldn't wipe my arse with you, so fucking go and suck up to somebody that doesn't know what you are.

Junior Poster

alot is done cuz the fuckin shemales trick guys

Quote Originally Posted by Trans_Lover
    alot is done cuz the fuckin shemales trick guys
    Bullshit. The fact that a girl has misled a guy does not give him the right to lay one fucking finger on her.

Ooops, almost forgot......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	youre_an_idiot_179.gif 
Views:	153 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	99160