Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    He is a big joke all around from being rape by his daddy to admitting worshiping the devil.For a guy with so many flaws and mental problems he shouldn't be trying to insult anyone.
    Agnostic doesnt ring a bell eh? oh wait your still alittle high school kiddie learning, I forgot my bad

I'm glad jennifer chose not to post in this thread,why the need to make some kind of conflict with her just to get her attention there are other way to getting her attention without insulting her.
    Sheesh! The intention of the creator of this thread was no doubt in part to get Jen's attention, but to go so far as to say it's an attempt to create "conflict with her"... that's quite a stretch. Let's not be overly sensitive here. Richierich26/nymetsfan wanted conflict... this dude? Yeah... I'm not seeing it.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    He is a big joke all around from being rape by his daddy to admitting worshiping the devil.For a guy with so many flaws and mental problems he shouldn't be trying to insult anyone.
    Agnostic doesnt ring a bell eh? oh wait your still alittle high school kiddie learning, I forgot my bad
    You keep bringing up the word kiddie are you having flashbacks when your father use to sneak in your room and dress you up like his little bitch,for a guy who has admitted to being raped by his father and so many other flaws,i just can't beleive you have the nerve to call jen out on anything.Pal one million of you doesn't even equal to one of her now please go try on wigs for your brother or whoever i don't give a crap your a waste of human flesh.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    You keep bringing up the word kiddie are you having flashbacks when your father use to sneak in your room and dress you up like his little bitch,for a guy who has admitted to being raped by his father and so many other flaws,i just can't beleive you have the nerve to call jen out on anything.Pal one million of you doesn't even equal to one of her now please go try on wigs for your brother or whoever i don't give a crap your a waste of human flesh.
    LOL keep tryin kid. just keep tryin, you'll strike a nerve someday

Leslie, I don't regret much, but I really REALLY regret offering you words of encouragement before. The only thing I would ever encourage you to do again is to leave.

You have been abusive to Jen, for no reason except your own transparent jealousy. You can't really build yourself up by tearing others down. But as bad as that is, you have abused the trust and sympathy of everyone here with all your duplicity about your transition and regrets. You may think its a mind fuck, but since we didn't consent to it, its rape.

You have managed to alienate everyone here as a both man and as a woman. Congrats,

I get asked a lot online for advice by other girls. I usually tell them to just be themselves. I'd never give you that advice, mainly because you have no real idea who you are and because the who you seem to truly be is an asshole.

FK

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Meow meow, meow! Meow, meow meow, fsssst! Fssst, grrrr, meow meow, meeeeeowwwwwlll fsssst! Meeerrrroowwwll, fsssst! Grrrrroooowwwlll!

*Ahem*

Back to our regularly scheduled humor about Jen's new 'fangs'.
    Yep, that pretty much sums it all up.... No point to the thread but entertainment value. No attempt to draw out tsntx. Who is apparently named Jennifer. And leaving. And about whom I know nothing. The thread would've been the same no matter who was in the photo. Explainer: It's really about the resemblance of the chopsticks to fangs. But comically exaggerated fangs, you see.

And I'm shocked-- shocked!-- to see that a simple throwaway joke turned into six pages of whatever all this stuff is. But I got a chuckle or two from those who did just have some fun with it.

I'd start running with the comedic possibilities of wendy48088's question-- what happens if you're bitten by a TS vampire (a Rockette? Rip Taylor?)-- but, uhhhh.... maybe it's a good time to just slip this thread the lead pill.

And don't worry, folks-- my next thread will be even more hilarious!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Leslie, I don't regret much, but I really REALLY regret offering you words of encouragement before. The only thing I would ever encourage you to do again is to leave.

You have been abusive to Jen, for no reason except your own transparent jealousy. You can't really build yourself up by tearing others down. But as bad as that is, you have abused the trust and sympathy of everyone here with all your duplicity about your transition and regrets. You may think its a mind fuck, but since we didn't consent to it, its rape.

You have managed to alienate everyone here as a both man and as a woman. Congrats,

I get asked a lot online for advice by other girls. I usually tell them to just be themselves. I'd never give you that advice, mainly because you have no real idea who you are and because the who you seem to truly be is an asshole.

FK
    Well put felicia!

The secret of good comedy is timing. This thread might have been better received if it wasn't done another tiime. Throwing a cream pie will not get laughs if its done when there is shit being flung as well.

FK

Veteran Poster

You have been abusive to Jen, for no reason except your own transparent jealousy. You can't really build yourself up by tearing others down. But as bad as that is.
    Abuse only goes so far especially when she deserves it after all just go back to the "wig thread" read the first things she said. Such a hateful little brat. So its pretty fair to say she deserves every bit of hate, insults, and anything else that comes with it.

you have abused the trust and sympathy of everyone here with all your duplicity about your transition and regrets.
    Shhhhhhhh dont tell anyone

You may think its a mind fuck, but since we didn't consent to it, its rape.
    Classic I LOVE IT!!! Well said!

LOL good advice, I myself tell others the same thing. To bad you didnt get to the whore in time, she spent 40 grand trying to look like Britney spears. LMAO.

Junior Poster

OK lets ignore all this crazy drama and get back to the important part of this thread that we lost sight of...... I was indeed referring to the Jim Carrey flick "Once Bitten" lol. I think Jen is easily more than sexxxy enough to pull off either of the main female roles in the flick as long as she lets me play opposite her