Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

This is a former member of this board trying to to stir up trouble,i can tell because she uses the same kind insults as she did back then.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by richierich26
    xfiver so u just like copying and pasteing all those post for no reason like i said no job no life but all the time in the world to do nothing
    nah, kelly - I am just the master of the obvious.

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Gold Poster

Legend whatever u dont know me i am new to this board so nice try lol Certified Tranny Expert i think thats funny under your name at what paying for sex that u know the excorts that good
    So how did you know jennifer's ex name your obvious a former member here pal and i know who so take your childish games somewhere else.

Junior Poster

Felicia Katt
    lol u meow everytime u post is that because u always rape cats and u want to make the sound they make after u get done
    Where are the moderators?
    Are you going to allow this clown to disrespect Felicia especially when she's not here to defend herself.
    Please get rid of this ignorant piece of crap.
    Enough is enough.

Junior Poster

The Truth so now look i wasnt here last night to defend my self when u guys talk all the mess when i wasnt around so whatever like i said the truth is u a little bitch go away
    I said, GOD DAY!

Since you've shown you're not very intelligent, I am ignoring you, asshole!

Junior Poster

the truth is u a little bitch go run and hide i knew i was right
    I am still here bitch. It's the freaking internet. Everyone's though here.
    In the real world, I would've kicked your ass long time ago. Since I can't do it online, I choose to ignore you because I don't want to waste my time talking to you.
    So keep feeding your retarded ego and keep thinking you're a tough guy. Congratulations, you're the Queen of confrontation. I guess your life has a new meaning. Wow!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: I'll give you a topic:

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Richierich26 is a cocksucker, and his mother is a lice-ridden crackwhore.

Discuss...
    You know, aren't we all cocksuckers to some degree?

Anyone else ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes?

Junior Poster

Yes, I think most of us are cocksuckers here at HA, but there's only one who's mother is a lice-ridden crackwhore. I think we all know who that person is.
    GOOD DAY!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    Felicia Katt
    lol u meow everytime u post is that because u always rape cats and u want to make the sound they make after u get done
    Where are the moderators?
    Are you going to allow this clown to disrespect Felicia especially when she's not here to defend herself.
    Please get rid of this ignorant piece of crap.
    Enough is enough.
    theyre ignoring him and the blatently obvious just like they did fagmagic and a few others

again i ask

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET BANNED HERE?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    Yes, I think most of us are cocksuckers here at HA, but there's only one who's mother is a lice-ridden crackwhore. I think we all know who that person is.
    GOOD DAY!
    Life must be quite a rollercoaster ride for some people. Do we really take things so seriously? And if so, do you have proof about his mother? Did you actually sell her the crack? Did you really see the lice? I will save judgement on the allegations until I see more evidence.

Anyone else ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes?