Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maroon 5

Veteran Poster

that band sucks.

glad to be here

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    I heard one song of their years ago that I thought was cool, but I don't have a clue what it was. Erm, oh, and I like the duet he (Adam) did with Alicia Keys "Wild Horses." Nice, unique voice.
    Is that a Rolling Stones cover? Never heard the song. Believe it or not, it can only be better than the original
    Song credits say Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, so yep, heh.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Quote Originally Posted by ausbeachstyle
    Maybe he wants to write songs / melodies from home and therefore be with his son at the same time? I just find it harsh that you guys are judging people like tha
    Launching a solo career will take him away from his son, won't it? And anyway, can we please stop all the "don't judge" crap? I mean, that you find what we've said "harsh" is a judgement in itself. We're human, we judge things every single day.
    Well you really shouldn't judge. It's really not good for you or people around you. You can create false expectations of things/people.

"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are gazing at the stars"

Quote Originally Posted by ausbeachstyle
    Well you really shouldn't judge.
    First off, your saying "Well you really shouldn't judge"... That right there is a judgement, made by you, of whether or not people should judge. I do get what you're saying and why so many people feel the way you do, but the "don't judge" thing is kind of ridiculous, in my opinion. I see crackheads, and I judge from what I see that crack is wack. I see people with highwater pants on getting laughed at, and I judge that to be a look I should make sure to avoid. Not every judgement we make is bad, and even if they were, we would all continue to make countless judgements everyday for the rest of our lives regardless.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

Yeh it's no biggy in most cases, I'm just saying it can turn into a bad habit and cause people to become close minded.

Anyway I got M5's single Makes me Wonder on cd today for $1AUD lol...

"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are gazing at the stars"