"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are gazing at the stars"

Veteran Poster

cricket!

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    cricket!
    :O :O

I might live in Australia, but I'd rather watch grass grow. It is more exciting than cricket :S

"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are gazing at the stars"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ausbeachstyle
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    cricket!
    :O :O

I might live in Australia, but I'd rather watch grass grow. It is more exciting than cricket :S
    I say old bean! I would have expected that comment from an American, but coming from an Aussie, whose team was responsible for some serious pommie arse kicking, is, I must confess, somewhat bewildering

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: FAVORITE SPORT?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    College Football....GO GATORS!!

Hockey!! I love going to hockey games and watching them beat the crap out of each other lol
    my passion is still hockey i am a huge leaf fan and played till i was 20 an overage in the OHL i played baseball all my life and coached boys hockey in vancouver kilarney to be exact to a national champianship as my boys won in overtime on the last game to beat out seattle that rocked i remember in training camp my goalie was so afraid of my slapshot i had to tie his hands to the crossbar and let them rip so he would get used to the speed of the shot then after the regular season was over he won the mvp lol but my true love for sports is playing golf i cant get enough of that so as my transition moves along i will never loose my love for sports.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Veteran Poster

[quote="lisaparadise"]

... but my true love for sports is playing golf i cant get enough of that so as my transition moves along i will never loose my love for sports.
    wow, a dream come true! A HA you can have a round of golf with! :P Actually Lisa, I know a lot of people that took up golf after playing hockey. They usually get down to a single figure handicap pretty quick.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

[quote="iloveshemales77"]
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise

... but my true love for sports is playing golf i cant get enough of that so as my transition moves along i will never loose my love for sports.
    wow, a dream come true! A HA you can have a round of golf with! :P Actually Lisa, I know a lot of people that took up golf after playing hockey. They usually get down to a single figure handicap pretty quick.
    so true but before my 36dds i drove 280 consistanly now im lucky to hit 240 unreal

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Veteran Poster

[/quote]so true but before my 36dds i drove 280 consistanly now im lucky to hit 240 unreal[/quote]

jeeez, I average 240 on a good day!

5 Star Poster

Football (soccer to you yanks). No question. Call it football, soccer, calcio, futbol, fussball, fitba or whatever, the beautiful game marries skill and athleticism. It is hard to get excited over golf or snooker or almost any other sport, but football is all about passion.

And though relationships come and go, our love for a football club and our affection for a great player is forever.

When you are in a stadium along with 90,000 fans all screaming and cheering, drums echoing all around, flares lighting up the sky and all for a little speck of white dancing around the pitch you will understand.

When you block the ball in a five-a-side, taking it on your chest or stomach, almost spilling your guts out in pain but preventing the goal that could have cost your team a precious point or three, you will understand. When you block the ball in goal with your feet and even the girls cheer, you will understand. When you drag the ball away from a defender and take a shot on goal, you will understand.

There is nothing like the feeling of watching or playing the beautiful game.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Professional Poster

Watersports!

No, seriously, my favourite (real) sport is soccer. Been playing that since I was around 10-11 years old and I've been a supporter of Manchester United since 1998. Go Red Devils!