Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBod
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Kelly has admitted and explained her actions. So far as I'm concerned, it's essentially over. Pushing the issue at this point is just kicking someone when they're already down and beat, which is never cool.

-Quinn

P.S. Kelly, you should really reconsider apologizing to Vicki.
    Now hold on Quinn, why let her off the hook? This whole matt excuse is pathetic and has nothing to do with her presence on HA. As recently as yesterday she was still posting phony pics that I exposed as belonging to a GG on myspace. If she's not with "matt" anymore than there should be no reason to keep using those fake pics.
    Because I am still friends etc with a lot of the same people. Vicki knows Matt is real.
    Girl your not passable, now why would some straight guy date you unless its only behind closed door.
    Julie if you say so. Again you have never seen me in person. But whatever you say. The facts of the matter is we were in a relationship. I met his friends. And when one of his friends went down to see the Orange Bowl he caught the talk show I was on talking about being a transexual. Thats the FACTS of the matter.
    You can tell that your a part-timer based on your make-up and the few select outfits you continuously wear, also the 5 o'clock shadow, adams apple, and facial features are kinda a give away, lol.
    Again Julie if you say so. I know my life and what I do. I'm not going to sit here and defend it. People like Darlene and Erica Andrews and many others know my life and what I went through in high school and through PRIDE. So you can keep on pointing out the I LOOK BETTER THAN YOU CARD all you want. I'm happy and haven't been clocked in public or on dates etc. So keep on keeping on love.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I left her alone and withheld damning evidence for 2 months and yesterday she, out of the blue, starts going after me insulting me, falsely accusing me, etc. I mean come on. I've posted on here 20 times in the past 2 months until yesterday.

So fuck off Kelly. This isn't about me having a vendetta, this is about you being a fuck up and falsely accusing someone. You never stopped to think why I would be using a fake ID to attack you when I have your confession in my inbox.
    Oh yes Vicki lets act so high and mighty and bitchy. lol This is like a soap opera. I'm so glad everyone feels they have no skeletons in their closet. And can act so high and mighty as you do my dear.
    She isn't on a high horse, she shows her REAL pictures.

I left her alone and withheld damning evidence for 2 months and yesterday she, out of the blue, starts going after me insulting me, falsely accusing me, etc. I mean come on. I've posted on here 20 times in the past 2 months until yesterday.

So fuck off Kelly. This isn't about me having a vendetta, this is about you being a fuck up and falsely accusing someone. You never stopped to think why I would be using a fake ID to attack you when I have your confession in my inbox.
    Oh yes Vicki lets act so high and mighty and bitchy. lol This is like a soap opera. I'm so glad everyone feels they have no skeletons in their closet. And can act so high and mighty as you do my dear.
    lol As I stated before I posted all my real pictures on here from the get go. VICKI attacked me in that particular thread and kept going. And she knows it's TRUE. She is the one that brought the YBX drama over here. NOT I.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeIsBlind
    Wait, so what's the point of having the fake pics on your myspace?
    they're still on my Kelly Shore and other account cause some of the same people we both know are on those accounts.
    But don't you have your "real" pictures on those accounts too?

5 Star Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	internets_181.jpg 
Views:	761 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	92986  

Wait, so what's the point of having the fake pics on your myspace?
    they're still on my Kelly Shore and other account cause some of the same people we both know are on those accounts.
    But don't you have your "real" pictures on those accounts too?
    yeah Like I said they seen me in person I always get told I look better in person. They are comparing from me in PERSON. NOT FROM PICS. Pics sweety sometime are decieving SOME PEOPLE PHOTOGRAPH WELL and OTHERs DON'T And will look ten times better in person. Thats why I've said many many times why I never base it off pics especially PROFESSIONAL ones.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Silver Poster

This is ridiculous

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NiceBod
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Kelly has admitted and explained her actions. So far as I'm concerned, it's essentially over. Pushing the issue at this point is just kicking someone when they're already down and beat, which is never cool.

-Quinn

P.S. Kelly, you should really reconsider apologizing to Vicki.
    Now hold on Quinn, why let her off the hook? This whole matt excuse is pathetic and has nothing to do with her presence on HA. As recently as yesterday she was still posting phony pics that I exposed as belonging to a GG on myspace. If she's not with "matt" anymore than there should be no reason to keep using those fake pics.
    Because I am still friends etc with a lot of the same people. Vicki knows Matt is real.
    Girl your not passable, now why would some straight guy date you unless its only behind closed door.
    Julie if you say so. Again you have never seen me in person. But whatever you say. The facts of the matter is we were in a relationship. I met his friends. And when one of his friends went down to see the Orange Bowl he caught the talk show I was on talking about being a transexual. Thats the FACTS of the matter.
    You can tell that your a part-timer based on your make-up and the few select outfits you continuously wear, also the 5 o'clock shadow, adams apple, and facial features are kinda a give away, lol.
    Again Julie if you say so. I know my life and what I do. I'm not going to sit here and defend it. People like Darlene and Erica Andrews and many others know my life and what I went through in high school and through PRIDE. So you can keep on pointing out the I LOOK BETTER THAN YOU CARD all you want. I'm happy and haven't been clocked in public or on dates etc. So keep on keeping on love.
    I am not saying "I look better then you", even though I do but that's besides the point. The point is you post fake pictures. I have seen some real busted bitches come in here and post along with their busted pictures. They might not be cute but they are real.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Can someone fill me in on who the hell classydtwngirl and nicebod are? Maybe they, themselves would like to do that?

Kelly issues aside...they came out of nowhere on the attack, yet i haven't seen one pic from either of them. And as for words, all they've spilled is negative in every thread they've been in.

So...we know who Kelly is now...who the hell are you guys?

Professional Poster

lol As I stated before I posted all my real pictures on here from the get go. VICKI attacked me in that particular thread and kept going. And she knows it's TRUE. She is the one that brought the YBX drama over here. NOT I.
    Ya and the ones you have posted of you are airbrushed down, lol. Hide the shadow of your facial hair, and that mans hair lip ya got, and all the rest.