Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465152535455565758 LastLast

Default Re: How many guys here would actually DATE a TS?

Definitely!

Rookie Poster

Been in a few LT relationships with TS women. Sadly, they didn't work out for various reasons (alcoholism, drug use, distance).

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Don't even bump this thread folks Ruby was a terrible stain on the TS community. She's gone so I'll say no more but those who knew know.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Producer Junior Poster

I did, a good number actually but never more

I dont want give any advice or influence anyone, its a personal decision i took to my life only

TSdick4ME

I would

No shame in being with a trans girl, long-term is the same. Everything is possible now a'days

Junior Poster

Yes!

Junior Poster

...I am back on the market and looking. Unfortunately - I have been on most of the dating platforms and it's hard (not impossible) to find someone. I was in a LTR and looking to get into another, soon...maybe I'm getting old and the girls are getting younger...some are 'working girls', some aren't...I'm not giving up - just not as easy as it was before here in L.A.

I never had a problem with the whole "dating a trans" stigma...I was proud to be with my partner with friends and family---just like dating in a hetero situation...look forward to meeting someone again

Senior Member Junior Poster

One of the trans girls I dated when I lived in LA, I met on an internet dating site.

We exchanged phone numbers and chatted a little before our first date. On that first phone call she told me she was "narcissistic." I remember laughing after she said it because it had to be a joke (right?). I thought who the hell would tell you they were narcissistic on a first phone call.

Long story short, she wasn't joking.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I wouldn't

I have a couple reasons why.

First and foremost our social world is still not very accepting of male queerness or fluidity of any kind(especially in my community). And to be open and dating a translady that isn't super passable would really hurt my opportunities dating cis-women. Which is 99.9% of my dating pool so it wouldn't make sense to possibly alienate myself from the majority of my dating pool for just a small fraction of people.

Second, there is a difference between dating trans and cis-women. I don't intend on offending any translady this is just my experience. I think transwomen come with a lot of mental baggage that I personally can't help or support with. Dating cis-women is already A LOT of work and I am kind of an impatient person so dealing with them is hard enough and I get impatient with them. Dating a trans-women is like doing double time and I am not built for it.

Third, call this crass if you want, but I just LOVE pussy. I want to come home to it, wake up to it, and leave my home knowing it will be there when I come back after a long day. Don't get me wrong, I am very fluid. I love dick and balls as well but pussy is where home is. And no I don't like SRS pussy. I it actually freaks me out. But I prefer pussy over dick.

Fourth I have yet to do anything with a transwoman in person. So I am still am not sure if it's something I actually will like.

In a world that is more accepting I would probably be open to having a poly relationship with a transwoman or having a transgf who is a side girl but in my city and in my community it's just not happening.

I don't mean to offend any one. Mature and respectful discourse welcome.

Last edited by Cure4theitch; 06-11-2023 at 05:39 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I have my fair share of online/over the phone encounters with trans-women who have similar bizzare traits. It's not uncommon, there usually some weird set of baggage they come with.