Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TFAN...

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by svenson
    Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    I like everybody. I don't hold grudges. I saw a lot of people picking on him and so he retaliated in kind. Some times it was a little over the top but no more so than anyone else. He's a human being like the rest of us. Even though we hide behind our avatars we are all still flesh and blood and should extend a hand in friendship no matter our political beliefs.

One another note what looks good coming on the BBC? I am staaarving for some good entertainment.
    he make fun of persons serios illness. how is that retaliating in kind its sick and disgusting. he should be baned he also has a problem with gays and heself.

Oh for the love a....

What are you on about "seios illness", "problem with gays and heself" !?

Crikey ! The moron brigade is out in full force.

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by svenson
    Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    I like everybody. I don't hold grudges. I saw a lot of people picking on him and so he retaliated in kind. Some times it was a little over the top but no more so than anyone else. He's a human being like the rest of us. Even though we hide behind our avatars we are all still flesh and blood and should extend a hand in friendship no matter our political beliefs.

One another note what looks good coming on the BBC? I am staaarving for some good entertainment.
    he make fun of persons serios illness. how is that retaliating in kind its sick and disgusting. he should be baned he also has a problem with gays and heself.

Oh for the love a....

What are you on about "seios illness", "problem with gays and heself" !?

Crikey ! The moron brigade is out in full force.
    you know what im talking about. think befour piking on me or my bad english. i wont take it or you bullying

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    God told me to go after Jennifer Justice.

I didnt need god to tell me though.

Jen, I'm courting you. Just talk to me! I'm a good man. 5 minutes and then hang up on me.

Once again I spend five minutes looking at my sneakers.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

My last favourite, which is still running, is "Still Game". It's perhaps too Scottish for you, guyone, but some of it is hilarious. I couldn't find any of my favourite clips on YouTube, but the following one is pretty good. "Pish" is Scottish for "pee", and it's a comedy about senior citizens, hence the pot:
    This was fantastic! He trips and falls splashing pish all over his buddy...ahhh! English comedies are so much more original and funnier than what's currently on TV here in the US. I love watching Bean, Red Dwarf, Dad's Army, Black Adder, the office, Fawlty Towers, The Thin Blue Line.

"Bottom" is another BBC comedy, and if you imagine the "Odd Couple" starring "Tom and Jerry", or "Itchy and Scratchy", you'll get it. It's a spin-off of another popular BBC sitcom called the, "Young Ones":
    I purchased BOTTOM but I found it too distressing. Although I loved THE YOUNG ONES, BOTTOM albeit clever and funny really pushed the envelope. I do think they are both very talented.

U.S. sitcom comedy is generally not as funny as the U.K.'s for one simple reason: attractive, successful people are not as funny as unattractive, unsuccessful people are.
    Most Americans like their entertainment like their politics: pasteurized & homogenized.

Thanks for info ILCB. I'm going to search for the other shows you mentioned.