Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

1.) to smoke at every spot on the High Times top 25 vacation spots

2.) swim with a great white

make a living off music

....black rain falls indoors and outside

1. Travel the world, spending lots of time in Europe, seeing the sites and particularly the The American cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer to remember the sacrifices of our soldiers.
    Oo, I like that one. I've always wanted to go to Europe and visit all the Great War cemeteries... esp Argonne Forest, etc (not just the ones with American KIA's). Would definitely be in my top 3.

The other two? That's a complicated one. I'd like to have my own place, something I can completely own- no rent, mortgage etc... but I'd have to have someone to share it with or I'd go crazy (i can't handle being alone in a tiny apartment, I've done the whole "live alone in a half a mill house in the middle of nowhere" thing and it gets old surprisingly fast).

After that... hmmm... I'd like to build some kind of sleeper using an extended wheelbase early 30s packard- something that looks stock from the outside... pref hard top but not specifically. A ducenburg would be cool too (Leno has like 6 of them... the blower alone is like 100 grand :O ).

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Wonderful thread.

1) Travel for a year while writing of my experiences (Iceland, Galapagus (sp), Alaska, etc.)
    2) Become the most fit of my entire life
    3) FAll in love but this time, the right way - one to grow old and elated with

Live Life To the fullest........

Junior Poster

1. make a billion dollars
    2. get a royce rolls
    3. have a kid by all the races of women

I'm up here you down there so do what people down there do :P

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

1. Fall in love, get married, possibly start a family.

2. Travel through South/Central America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and revisit Isreal.

3. Buy a yacht and spend a year traveling the Mediterranean port to port, then spend the next year or two doing the same in Southeast Asia and Oceania.

Rookie Poster

1) suck more shemale dick

2) get fucked by more shemales

3) fuck more shemales

Rookie Poster

The goal I'm working on, to work 6 or 9 months out of the year & spend the rest travelling & working on my own projects...

...beyond that, have a major gallery showing of my photography & write a novel.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockford
    The goal I'm working on, to work 6 or 9 months out of the year & spend the rest travelling & working on my own projects...

...beyond that, have a major gallery showing of my photography & write a novel.
    Another artist..awesome! What type of artdo you do Rockford? :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

I could go for a confortable retirement, traveling and photographing my way around the world.

To learn a foreign language

And witness world peace...for more than 10 minutes

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.