Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

WMC,
    Thanks again for the information, I was a bit confused when this guy said my links did not say infact what they did say and wow I have never really well that's a lie. MOst leftist I try to debate use that same tactic. I want to give this guy the benefit of doubt. But thus far he has proven my point earlier about robotic leftist dogmatically marching mindlessly to a political-hack drum.

Junior Poster

You'll get a debate on that from White_Male_Canada, he'll no doubt tell you that Islam is on the left. Coming from a largely secular country as I do, I see politics and religion as seperate.
    And I would disagree wioth this man, but I feel UNLIKE yourself I don't need to deny facts. If he proves his point without any dubt then yeah I would submit however it looks plain to me that ISlamic Theocracies at least are right in the sense of how the left views the world. So yeah it is debatable.

Junior Poster

Uk gov/..wow.

To reply to your...........post would take energy I am not willing to spend on a robot.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by XPBMX
    Uk gov/..wow.

To reply to your...........post would take energy I am not willing to spend on a robot.
    Forgot to tell you, another useless tactic used by the radical left is to flood you with pages and pages of irrelevant nonsense. By sticking to the germane issue and not allowing them to side-track you, you`ll win and frustrate them even more so.

And yes, all totalitarianism is to the left, in whatever form it attempts to wrap itself in The further right you move, the less government.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pspect_754.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	89809  

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.