View Poll Results: Would you like to get your tushy fisted?

Voters
494. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hmm,of course!Gets me off thinking about it.

184 37.25%
  • WTF!!?NOOOOOOO!!!

162 32.79%
  • Maybe.When the right fist comes along.

148 29.96%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Anal-Fisting

Rookie Poster

Default xxl

more dildo searching...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0209_184.jpg 
Views:	2560 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	88158  

Is that you,didy?

Professional Poster

That is some serious big balls :/ Gross...

Photoshoped big balls.

Here are some not photoshoped big balls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alana1_07_447.jpg 
Views:	2512 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	88161  

Professional Poster

Much better elo. That's how we like it. lol

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Iīm considering a fisting world record with all the posters who voted with yes and maybe,with Hara Juku as the giver. Havenīt asked her yet but i`m confident.
    Trust me, if Hara offered I'd be on hands 'n knees so fast it wouldn't be funny.
    Who not?54 guys and girls would bend over in world record time when Hara Juku would stand behind them.
    That would mean 54 very satisfied receivers and one giver with a huge muscle ache.

What do you think of it Hara Juku?Would you have enough power for it or would you chicken out? :P
    It's no big secret I do like S&M/fetish sessions. Yes, fisting included. But selective tho which men I would fist. So let's get this thing clear elo. While a mistress enjoys such "activity" from time to time..It doesnt mean I would fist just about any guy that presents their asses to me e.g. like you for example. And ofcourse, Mistress doesnt do any of those pro bono!

And let me add, you're in Germany..I am in LA. Talk about this when you're in LAX or at a hotel in LA then we shall talk more about it! I might even give you a bonus of crushing your balls with my heels (If you're into that). I'm not on here to type about my "sessions" for cheap shallow men to jerk off. Talk is cheap. Im more of an "action" type of girl. LOL

So when you're in LA. I got a boxful of latex gloves for the whole evening (bring some painkillers)! Lmao

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Pffff,latex gloves.Amateur!

And who was talking about about S&M?We were talking about some wrecking and gapping butt pleasures not about Mistresses.

When you wanna live out your hate on men,smacking them up,torturing them or whatever your perverted preferences are,go and get some job here http://www.transexdomination.com/mainpage/mainpage.htm or here http://www.tsseduction.com/ :P LMAO

Um...Ow.

I'll pass on the ball-crushing, eh.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

And who was talking about about S&M?We were talking about some wrecking and gapping butt pleasures not about Mistresses.

When you wanna live out your hate on men,smacking them up,torturing them or maybe worse,go and find some job here http://www.transexdomination.com/mainpage/mainpage.htm or here http://www.tsseduction.com/ :P LMAO
    Why would I not use latex gloves? Im sorry but that's highly unsanitary and tasteless (You can get diseases if you're that careless)! Im NOT interested wrecking someone's BUTT elo.

And why would I hate men (Where did you get that I wanna live out my hate for men)? Cos I dont! Like I said I like some S&M/fetish play but that doesnt mean I havent drawn the lines of what I like and dont like. FYI: If you're the insertive partner, you're almost certainly being exposed to the blood of your partner (bleeding is a common occurance during fisting). If you have any open cuts or abrasions on your hand where the virus can enter your bloodstream, then you would be at risk of infection.

So I wont do it as you'd like.. so now you call me amateur? Hmm..Maybe I'm not as careless, twisted and fithy as you (or as you've hope for)?!?

Now find another girl to annoy!

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

When you wanna live out your hate on men,smacking them up,torturing them or maybe worse,go and find some job here http://www.transexdomination.com/mainpage/mainpage.htm or here http://www.tsseduction.com/ :P LMAO
    Why would I not use latex gloves? Im sorry but that's highly unsanity and tasteless (You can get diseases if you're that careless)! Im NOT interested wrecking someone's BUTT elo.

And why would I hate men (Where did you get that I wanna live out my hate for men)? Cos I dont! Like I said I like some S&M/fetish play but that doesnt mean I havent drawn the lines of what I like and dont like.

So I wont do it as you'd like.. so now you call me amateur? Hmm..Maybe I'm not as careless, twisted and fithy as you (or as you've hope for)?!?

Now find another girl to annoy!

HTG
    Wow,you even let out the kisses!
    You are taking my post far too serious,Harajuku.I was just joking around.
    When i would have known that you take it really serious i would have never posted it.

I donīt have a problem with S&M,though iīm not into S&M.
    Of course i know that a Mistress is not hating men.Itīs just a role play.Itīs nothing perverted about it.

I was not trying to annoy you.Maybe i made it not clear enough that the post was not meant serious.For that:Sorry!