Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Ladyboy Jasmine!

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Admittedly, I'm not totally certain. I was fairly confident because she appeared in two TS playground movies released in recent months and there appears to be no direct information, just vague reports of 'rumours'. On closer examination, however, it appears those scenes were actually filmed in 2017 according to the TS Playground site. That said, the rumour has been mentioned three times here already, so it seems odd that nobody would have any info if she has had SRS.

Not to be crass, but Jasmine earns her living with her jumbo cock. Unless she's acquired a small fortune recently, I can't see her getting SRS.....just because.

I guess her next vid will corroborate everything.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Admittedly, I'm not totally certain. I was fairly confident because she appeared in two TS playground movies released in recent months and there appears to be no direct information, just vague reports of 'rumours'. On closer examination, however, it appears those scenes were actually filmed in 2017 according to the TS Playground site. That said, the rumour has been mentioned three times here already, so it seems odd that nobody would have any info if she has had SRS.
    Its already been confirmed in this thread it's a different woman.

Terribly Mysterious Veteran Poster Nick Danger's Avatar

Just stumbled on this thread, and I'm compelled to post because Jasmine has always driven me absolutely batshit and I thought I was the only one. Her face is not objectively beautiful, I don't care about cock size, and frankly she's a bit chubby. But she is just pure sex and I've never been able to figure out what it is that makes me want to devour her. I've decided to consider it a mystical property that only the sex gods understand.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    We are number one. All others are number two or lower.

Exactly there's just something about Jasmine she's hot as fuck but not the best looking but you just know shes a dirty fuck slut, do love her big cock

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Did anyone ever meet her? I would love to know how it is to have sex with her.

Rookie Poster

I've been with her plenty of times the last few years. Last time in november. Her cock is bigger in reality. Nutters girth. Always rock hard. Gentle while soften the opening. Before she pumps away furiously until she usually squirts her load in my mouth. Due to her fame after the scene with Gabriel she asks for 5000THB. Currently she is not in Pattaya. Stays at home south in Thailand.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Yeah, last time I was in Pattaya beginning of 2019 I asked around about her, showing a picture of her to other ladyboys. She was known but nobody I talked to could say where to find her. And yeah, the ladyboys who knew of her, would get wide eyes like her?? She's huge!! Like I was nuts to seek her. I didn't want her to fuck me, but damn I'd love to see that weapon.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Prior to the crisis she was often hanging out in Pandora Bar in soi 7 where her charity ladyboy dance team performed.
    Hardly will any ladyboy in Pattaya give away contact info about a "colleague". For them it's loosing business. If they can't lure you back to the room they will try to get a few drinks out of you. Which is understandable

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Hardly will any ladyboy in Pattaya give away contact info about a "colleague". For them it's loosing business. If they can't lure you back to the room they will try to get a few drinks out of you. Which is understandable
    Except the girls I asked were generally ones I'd already paid for sex.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by squeegee View Post
    Except the girls I asked were generally ones I'd already paid for sex.
    Exactly why. It's the loose face thing. That's another discussion though.

She usually wasn't flamboyant while hanging out and since she's less than 5.6 she would be hard to spot. During 2w she would appear in one of the bday parties the LB bars threw. Should have looked out for the bars that put out balloons. A marker that one of the employees having bday.