Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s081571574-300.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	1018326

BathroomBuddy

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...or-goes-viralr

photo of a transgender woman and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has gone viral
    The woman says she took photo to show "sometimes it's not really apparent who transgender people are"
    (CNN)Sometimes a photo says more than you think it does.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, who is at the center of controversy over a bill that regulates bathroom use for transgender people, posed alongside a woman from San Antonio.
    A day later, the woman, Ashley Smith, shared the photo on social media.
    "How will the Potty Police know I'm transgender if the Governor doesn't," Smith captioned the photo, which has the hashtag #BATHROOMBUDDY.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by natina; 07-20-2017 at 12:01 AM.

Default Re: Trolling a bathroom bill governor #BathroomBuddy

I think we are short sighted in protesting these laws. We need to consider the safety of others and ourselves. This isn't really prejudice or ignorance it's common sense. If you are truly transitioning it really isn't an issue. But im sure I'll get flamed by some, and I don't care, so save your breath.

0 out of 4 members liked this post.

Yeah right

Only pretty are and passable transgender can use the restrooms unrestricted

No, you do what your state requires to show you are legitimately transitioning. In most cases a letter from a doctor or therapist is enough. We don't need someone putting on a wig and going into a ladies bathroom and assaulting someone or worse

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

That does not happen,it's just used by the far right to instill fear.there real reason is mostly religious but there is separation of church and state ideally.

Keep Catholic priest and Republicans out of your bathroom with kids and you will significantly​ slow down the child predators. More Republicans are Child predators then you would care to know about.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

With or without a bathroom law anyone can (in disguise or not) go into a public restroom and molest someone. If the already existing laws against assault and molestation won't deter such an offender, then neither will a special law aimed at the transgendered. What such a law will do is simply discourage transgender persons from using the restroom of their choice - which is the actual intent of such laws. [When I have to go, I have to go. I don't have time prove to some pervert that I meet the ad-hoc legal requirements to use the restroom ]

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

There is no separation of church and state. The constitution merely states the govt can not establish an approved religion, such as England had. We have freedom of religion and not freedom from religion.
    The Democrat party has done a lousy job protecting us,just look at the pulse nightclub. People need to take the responsibility for their own safety. In the bathroom or elsewhere. And nobody deserves extra rights just because we think we are special. Nobody is going to check your I.D at the bathroom door, ever anywhere so this discussion is silly. And if I had a choice of who to have in the stall next to me if there was a problem I'd pick a republican woman everytime, they are far more likely to take action .

0 out of 4 members liked this post.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    With or without a bathroom law anyone can (in disguise or not) go into a public restroom and molest someone. If the already existing laws against assault and molestation won't deter such an offender, then neither will a special law aimed at the transgendered. What such a law will do is simply discourage transgender persons from using the restroom of their choice - which is the actual intent of such laws. [When I have to go, I have to go. I don't have time prove to some pervert that I meet the ad-hoc legal requirements to use the restroom ]
    Correct. These laws are designed specifically to punish the innocent on the basis of an imagined threat.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sassygirl View Post
    There is no separation of church and state. The constitution merely states the govt can not establish an approved religion, such as England had. We have freedom of religion and not freedom from religion.
    The Democrat party has done a lousy job protecting us,just look at the pulse nightclub. People need to take the responsibility for their own safety. In the bathroom or elsewhere. And nobody deserves extra rights just because we think we are special. Nobody is going to check your I.D at the bathroom door, ever anywhere so this discussion is silly. And if I had a choice of who to have in the stall next to me if there was a problem I'd pick a republican woman everytime, they are far more likely to take action .
    I'm trying to figure out how Republicans would have prevented the Pulse night club massacre. I don't think a bathroom law would have helped.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo