Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SMELLY PEOPLE

Default SMELLY PEOPLE

Oh man so I go to the "great" village cafe last night and hook up with some ts I've never seen before. Not only did she have A LOT of body hair but when she dropped her pants she literraly smelled like SHIT. I had no clue wat it was but the scent stayed with me till I changed & showered (no assholes it wasn't me). I honestly threw up 5 seconds after her finishing my standing bj (hey u know I had to let her finish). I actually almost blew chunks right on top of her head but I held it in like champ. Word of advice if u guys come across a short central american lookin (claims she's from DR) ts with lots of make up in the village cafe STAY AWAY

LOl... At least you were gentleman enough not to let a little thing like her complete lack of hygiene get in the way of your busting a nut.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

And you had to "let her finish" why????

Rookie Poster

Default Re: SMELLY PEOPLE

Quote Originally Posted by shemale_ass_eater

Oh man so I go to the "great" village cafe last night and hook up with some ts I've never seen before. Not only did she have A LOT of body hair but when she dropped her pants she literraly smelled like SHIT. I had no clue wat it was but the scent stayed with me till I changed & showered (no assholes it wasn't me). I honestly threw up 5 seconds after her finishing my standing bj (hey u know I had to let her finish). I actually almost blew chunks right on top of her head but I held it in like champ. Word of advice if u guys come across a short central american lookin (claims she's from DR) ts with lots of make up in the village cafe STAY AWAY
    Now THIS is entertaing stuff.....NOT! More than we need to know. Sounds like you should take your own advice, or did you actually like it?

Brother, Y'all Better Get a New ATTITUDE!

Professional Poster

Why didn't you "stay away?"

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Professional Poster

I very sensible against this...so I have run away

Dude, seriously, why didn't you tell her to go take care of that? I mean, you could've told her in a nice way that she smelled like shit, or said "Hey, let's take a shower together" or something, damn.

No way in hell I would... *mumble mumble*

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

What's the scene in the Village Cafe like these days

Anyone been there lately

Why I let her finish? Hey $50 don't exactly grow on trees.
    Why didn't I tell her lets take a shower togther? Lol are you fuckin kiddin me. You wanna go get romantic with a transexual hooker be my guest.

I usually carry perfume in my BAG and I'll start spraying it if it smells bad around me!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com