Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Professional Poster

Chef - AMEN!!!
    So - do you think the Coroner hit it when no one was looking ?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    who cares what they were back then? right now theyre all responsible for this shitty planet, and for 80% of this planet not letting science go forth and people become educated...the fuckin hippies as u lovingly label them are a fuckin pain in the ass to anyone with brains...besides, i acutally think they were a bunch of egotistical self centered assholes...
    The whole birth-control-is-a-sin thing is reason enough to detest organized religion, but there's any number of tribal/national/race-related/general fucked up tendencies of mankind to detest as well. Maybe you're right - I don't have the answers. For me, spirituality is the ultimate hard-to-define concept. I think all I've got sometimes is the feeling that there must be something more we will become or can become. That's not got a lot to do with any particular religion. Hell, maybe it's purely a matter of evolving - and of course surviving until we do. But we've all got a better and a worse side - you, me, everybody. But look at that little old Jewish couple in Borat that had the bed and breakfast. Fuck, I can't condemn their faith. I'm aware you're Jewish - I'm not trying to butter you up. That's just the last clear example of some good religious types that made an impression on me. I really think that it's a double edged sword -- on the one hand it can give people strength and appeal to their better nature, and on the other, it's the opiate of the masses, attaching labels and outdated superstitions to the simple enough concept of living here without fucking everything up.
    I read an interesting article about 'The New Atheism' in Rolling Stone a couple of months ago. They seek to be more vocal in their criticism of religion and challenge practitioners to defend religion's effect of our lives.
    I'm keeping an open mind and trying to stay tuned.

Professional Poster

At any rate, condolences, thoughts, and prayers go out for Anna Nicole's family, friends, and fans.

Rookie Poster

At least her child has a chance at a normal life now. Hopefully the memory of his mother will fade quickly....

a stripper marrys a 90 year old millionare because "they are in love"
    lawsuits galore over his estate
    an attention whore that managed to get a show on "E!"...shittly show, cuz even that network wouldn't resign it
    a chronic addict

yes....sounds like a great mother to me. The kid is lucky

Quote Originally Posted by TSCURIOUS
    Chef - AMEN!!!
    So - do you think the Coroner hit it when no one was looking ?
    LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corpse1_396.jpg 
Views:	762 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	80368  

Platinum Poster

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Default HOWAAARD!

I hope you all are paying attention to the aftermath of the Anna Nicole Smith death.
    I made a shocking allegation in an earlier post.
    I said mister Howard K. Stern was after Miss Smiths money and of course I was right.
    This guy is pure slime......
    He is the type of guy who lives up to the stereotype and thats all I will say.

ahem.............................ahem............. ....I think.....I'm......eh......eh......the farther...................yeah.....I ......absolutely do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oneflewmartini_170.jpg 
Views:	635 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	80765