Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Rap Video With ALLE Transgenders :)

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    Lil Wayne kissed a guy. People did not take it very well.
    Attachment 905755
    Isn't that Birdman? Who essentially adopted Wayne when he was like 8 years old?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thatOneRandomHornyGuy View Post
    Same goes with skateboarding never have I've seen black people skateboarding in the ghetto until lil wayne started...
    I mean... Kareem Campbell has only been a professional for 20+ years now. He was so popular he was in the original THPS for crying out loud...

Not to mention... Nyjah Huston, Bastien Salabanzi, Terry Kennedy, Stevie Williams...

Senior Member Junior Poster

I knew someone was gonna bring up that little peck he did with birdman. I'm aware of that photo, that's why I said make out, not just give a peck. And I too grew up in and still live near the ghetto, and atleast in my area I nnnnnnnnneeeeever saw a black guy ride a skateboard until lil wayne started the trend. Maybe it was different in cali but im from ny and we have shitloads of potholes that never or barely get fix and seeing pple ride around on bumpy rocky ass sidewalks and streets with tight ass jeans with their ass showing just looks like a joke.

But I say this cuz I know there's TONS of undercover dudes out there. I'm bi, I have apps like jackd on my phone, to some I would be considered a "pretty boy", I'm not sexually attracted to black guys and made that shit clear in my profile, yet I stay getting hit on on that app constantly day after day, endless black dudes viewing and messaging me, I try to block them all but it's literally seems ENDLESS! Like wtf, yet, if u go out in the street everybody got this I'm hard and tough personality going on. Some of them, on the apps, have that obvious gay look to them, while others u either wouldn't tell, or has hidden pics and or is on dl. I can't even go to the gym without them staring. So if a famous rapper, someone other than young thug or this guy, was to come out or make the gay bi scene acceptable, I can almost bet we'll see a transform in way pple look and view gay bi trans community not overnight but very quickly. They'll feel more comfortable about coming out or accepting their sexuality, or whatever. Idk how familiar u are with current news but look at all these priest and anti gay pple who've been charged with molesting or raping boys, yet their "anti gay"...

I think it'll happen soon I'll say within next 5-10 years if not sooner than that.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I knew someone was gonna bring up that little peck he did with birdman. I'm aware of that photo, that's why I said make out, not just give a peck. And I too grew up in and still live near the ghetto, and atleast in my area I nnnnnnnnneeeeever saw a black guy ride a skateboard until lil wayne started the trend. Maybe it was different in cali but im from ny and we have shitloads of potholes that never or barely get fix and seeing pple ride around on bumpy rocky ass sidewalks and streets with tight ass jeans with their ass showing just looks like a joke.

But I say this cuz I know there's TONS of undercover dudes out there. I'm bi, I have apps like jackd on my phone, to some I would be considered a "pretty boy", I'm not sexually attracted to black guys and made that shit clear in my profile, yet I stay getting hit on on that app constantly day after day, endless black dudes viewing and messaging me, I try to block them all but it's literally seems ENDLESS! Like wtf, yet, if u go out in the street everybody got this I'm hard and tough personality going on. Some of them, on the apps, have that obvious gay look to them, while others u either wouldn't tell, or has hidden pics and or is on dl. I can't even go to the gym without them staring. So if a famous rapper, someone other than young thug or this guy, was to come out or make the gay bi scene acceptable, I can almost bet we'll see a transform in way pple look and view gay bi trans community not overnight but very quickly. They'll feel more comfortable about coming out or accepting their sexuality, or whatever. Idk how familiar u are with current news but look at all these priest and anti gay pple who've been charged with molesting or raping boys, yet their "anti gay"...

I think it'll happen soon I'll say within next 5-10 years if not sooner than that.
    Cali probably is more of a skater's playground compared to NY.

But those dudes hitting on you who are probably acting hard on the outside are DL as fuck. There's coming out to your boys and then coming out to the community, which includes people you don't like. People in the suburbs get tested and fucked with when they come out. I'm sure that shit is a lot more difficult to deal with when you're thugged out and then come out. . If those DL thugs came out to their boys, they would find out really quickly who is a friend and who isn't.

Priests and the anti-gay religious fanatics will never accept this kind of lifestyle. Even if they are fucking grown men and not little boys, they are still ashamed. When they do get outed, people leave the church, lose respect for that person and sometimes lose their faith. i think it will become more acceptable in the future as well, but not enough to have DL thugs and priests be wide open on the regular. It's gonna take more than a couple of trap rappers to unfuck decades of instilled hood/tough guy mentality and centuries of religious nonsense blended into our society.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

And I too grew up in and still live near the ghetto, and atleast in my area I nnnnnnnnneeeeever saw a black guy ride a skateboard until lil wayne started the trend. Maybe it was different in cali but im from ny and we have shitloads of potholes that never or barely get fix and seeing pple ride around on bumpy rocky ass sidewalks and streets with tight ass jeans with their ass showing just looks like a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Cali probably is more of a skater's playground compared to NY.
    While Sage's comment is somewhat true, Kareem Campbell is from Harlem, and Stevie is from the ghetto in Philadelphia.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    While Sage's comment is somewhat true, Kareem Campbell is from Harlem, and Stevie is from the ghetto in Philadelphia.
    No I never met to sound like there were never any black skaters or anything like that, what I met by saying that was that blacks are way too easily intimidated or influenced by rap. I was using lil wayne with his skating as an example. Yea they may have been blacks skating before he started but from what I've seen with my eyes, I haven't seen many blacks trying to skateboard, at least in my area, until lil wayne started, now I see it double than before. If they see it as trend, it'll become famous and copied. People try to mimic rap star life styles, from hair cuts, clothing style jewlery way of livng ect ect, trust me and I cant wait till it happens, once a good enough rapper comes out and start rapping about and making videos with gays and trannies, it'll become a hit in the streets and eventually everywhere. Media is a very strong source of influence

1 out of 2 members liked this post.