Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: We're all gay

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: We're all gay

Quote Originally Posted by BlüeKarma View Post
    I'm attracted to the person inside, what that person is wrapped in is just a perk.
    sounds good in theory but realistically, that's a load of BS. There are millions of people that are great people, warm and inviting personalities, passionate, intelligent and well rounded...who are alone because they are FUGLY.

i have no problem stating that my attraction is always physical first. pretty women will always have that advantage.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Veteran Poster Plaything's Avatar

I don't bother too much about 'what' I am.

I am a sexual being and I like to play. I love GG. I adore TG. I have room in my life for TV. And there are moments when CD is just fine.

In the main GG. Although I'm an enthusiastic member of this forum.

I refuse to judge you.

And I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me.

Peace.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

when i see you sky as a kite
    as high as i might, i can't get that high
    the how you move
    the way you burst the clouds
    it makes me want to try

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    sounds good in theory but realistically, that's a load of BS. There are millions of people that are great people, warm and inviting personalities, passionate, intelligent and well rounded...who are alone because they are FUGLY.

i have no problem stating that my attraction is always physical first. pretty women will always have that advantage.
    Right on. Nobody wants to be with someone they don't find attractive. People SETTLE for people they don't really find attractive, and justify it later.

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sinista View Post
    Very true I am proud,cause a brother does get called/label name's anyway
    You seem to have a lot of feels.

That's not very sinista.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

I love GGs and TGs. I consider myself bi for that reason. Certain femboys would also apply, depending on how feminine they are. I am very much attracted to femininity. Vaginas and penises are both hot to me when attached to the right sexy, feminine person.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster BlüeKarma's Avatar

If could expand on my original statement; by perk I meant that in addition to a good personality there would also be a physical attraction.

The interesting personality draws me in, the nice body sparks the chemistry.

a beautiful face and nice body draw me in. The personality keeps me around. I have been with 3 girls in my life that have had personalites that would make you want to slap their mothers for not aborting them but they were sexy enough to attract me for a few nights of fun.

I have said it before, a girl's body is secondary to her face...if I am not enamored with her facial beauty, her body is pretty much irrelevant.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Newish Veteran Poster

I have said it before, a girl's body is secondary to her face...if I am not enamored with her facial beauty, her body is pretty much irrelevant.
    I'm the opposite. I'll give a little on facial "beauty" in favor of my preferred phenotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    I'm the opposite. I'll give a little on facial "beauty" in favor of my preferred phenotype.
    different strokes for different folks but consider that the part to see/interact with most often is a girl's face. i usually can't get it up for a girl if I'm not crazy about her face. whereas, if I find her beautiful, i actually might not need to see her naked.

for example...lately i have really been into Vixxen Goddess despite the fact that she does not have the boob size i usually like. Her newest hardcore with Jay started out with a lot of kissing and heavy petting. I have not yet fapped to any nakedness or sex in that scene because just the making out and the caressing in the first few min do it for me.

Another example could be Aubrey Starr. I've been into her quite a bit as well. I seriously would jerk off to her, fully clothed, sitting in a chair counting the holes in swiss cheese.

But there are some extremely popular models where other guys go ape shit, but i can't even get it up because facially, they either do nothing, or actually turn me off regardless of what they look like from the neck down.

Newish Veteran Poster

Clarification:

For sex I select more toward phenotype.

For partner I insist on nothing less than everything.