Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: If you can suck girl cock, will you suck guy cock?

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    It's the equivalent of saying, if you'd eat Kiera Knightley's pussy would you eat Maggie Thatcher`s pussy?

I was going to agree but editing because it confuses attractiveness with gender orientation. My general attraction to transexuals isn't because of looks, that the second level of attraction. Thatcher fails both!

Senior Member Junior Poster bling2112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ssell10 View Post
    Im exclusively into T-girls, i love the look of GG's but they just don't do it for, i always want something extra! lol

I haven't been with a guy but if i found a pretty fem twink i wouldn't say no
    yes, I agree with this view.

Rookie Poster

A cock is not a cock. It may be the same thing, but everything else around it is not the same when on a TS instead of a guy. The difference is the difference that makes a difference, to quote Gregory Bateson.

When you suck tgirl cock you are consolidating all the femininity around it. You are ACTUALLY seeing trans women as they want to be seen, which is as women independent of parts. They are smooth, hairless, curvy, with makeup, with nails, asses all shaved, lips glossed. This is when you want to suck the cock to celebrate all that beauty.

Every single day I am offered gay cock (I do massage therapy with a tantric twist). I'm never interested. I have sucked man cock and it never leaves me anything but "meh". It doesn't arouse me at all. When I suck tcock, and the women is sufficiently feminine, it is the perfect balancing of male and female qualities. The cock is an amazing thing, and when it's the capper on a otherwise feminine women it's astoundingly arousing, because WE ARE BALANCED BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE ON OUR DEEPEST LEVELS.

I've made out with cd's and less-than-transitioned trans women and I lose my woodie half way through. On a very basic level, if you're "hetero" (big quotes) you get activated by femininity. The cock is the hint of the other, of a powerful tool that can do damage to your ass, and to your certainties. This is why it's so alluring on a trans women.

What's always fascinating is how this discussion is almost always literalized by trans women who have a crazy, cynical dislike for the hypocrisy of the closeted man and then decide every guy who likes trans cock is secretly gay. It's just not the case. When the cock is in the context of soft femininity it's becomes something entirely different. It's still a cock, but the brain is activated by entirely different feelings. Why do women get disgusted by cum in the mouth when the man is a stranger, but are totally fine with it when it's a lover or boyfriend? Context, wholistic feelings.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Yasmin Lee Fan's Avatar

I love to suck cock. I suck guys on a regular basis, but I am not attracted to men, just their cocks. I would rather suck she male cock on a regular basis ,but that gets expensive. LOL

It hinges on their looks.
    So, yes to the following...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anderson.jpg 
Views:	493 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	790373   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Derrick 1 (11).jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	790374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jamie is hot (4).jpg 
Views:	501 
Size:	216.6 KB 
ID:	790375  

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Aesthetically, I prefer the female form, but I love dick too much to say no to a guy just for being a guy. (I can say no for other reasons of course, but just for looking male? Nah, go ahead and put it in my mouth)

Newish Veteran Poster

Default Re: Songs about sex workers

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow View Post
    Aesthetically, I prefer the female form, but I love dick too much to say no to a guy just for being a guy. (I can say no for other reasons of course, but just for looking male? Nah, go ahead and put it in my mouth)

I'd totally say no to a guy just for being a guy.

Good for you, though- sounds like you know what you want!

Junior Member Rookie Poster BobMasters's Avatar

I'm not attracted to the masculine form. If they have feminine attributes, then I can find them sexually attractive.

Here's Danni Daniels in a slightly more masculine form, I still would!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danni d.jpg 
Views:	472 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	790387  

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Sexual orientation is way more complicated than just whether you like cocks, pussy, or both.

One way I explain it is that there are multiple levels of sexual/gendered characteristics and people may have preferences at one level but not another.

Primary sexual characteristics are genitalia. There are two major kinds, some others (intersexed) and varieties within all of those. Some people have specific preferences. Some are only into cocks. Some only into pussies. Some like only a specific type. Some like most.

Secondary sexual characteristics are basically the rest of the physical body. These have some correlation with genital sex but that's not exactly completely true, as people on these forums know well! And again there's a lot of variation. Some peoples' preferences are for bodies that are the type commonly gendered female. Some for those gendered male. Some have preferences that aren't anything to do with associated gender (e.g. someone is attracted to tall and muscular, but the gendered characteristics don't matter).

And then there are tertiary sexual characteristics; those adopted entirely by choice. Hairstyles, clothing, jewelry, mannerisms, speech patterns, presentation in general. Some people are attracted to female presentation regardless of the body or the sexual organs, for instance; these people are completely happy with a crossdressing man because the characteristics they care about are present.

And each of us has our own personal mix of the primary, secondary and tertiary characteristics that are attractive to us.

A lot of people never question the default set we're handed by society. But many people find that if they approach things with an open mind, things are more complex.

And even this model is overly simplistic. Humans are complex. That's a delightful thing. Sure would be boring otherwise.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

SexyMember Rookie Poster

Guys cock ? no damn not at all !!
    Girls cock !! I can do it whole day !!

I am straight, I like feminine.. it can be dominant or submissive. the fact is women with a dick is what excites the most !!!