Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Red face Re: Hello. I am new here.

Good morning uchetal,

Thank you, for your welcome.

Babe,
    xoxo

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Red face Re: Hello. I am new here.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Default Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit.
    You're a bit too self-important ... and I'm on troll alert.

Default Re: Hello. I am new here.

Wish fulfilled.
    I was gone for a whole day.

Babe,
    xoxo

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post
    Wish fulfilled.
    I was gone for a whole day.

Babe,
    xoxo
    The silence was deafening.

Happy Xmas!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Huh? What?

Alright, thank you, and the same to you and all your loved ones.

Babe,
    xoxo

Rookie Poster

None of the pics or video work. Sadly most people won't give a shit what you say until they see whether you're hot, and then they will care....a tiny bit

I agree: self-important.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Lightbulb Dear crossover1

Hi Crossover1,

Aww. Sorry about that, sweety.

My profile pic, avatar pic, signature pic and all the various pics, of myself that i've put up in this thread ALONG with an actual 4+ minute TALKING video with two right-up-close close-ups of my face and mouth and lips and tongue and eyes, mmmmm mmmm, were all deleted, by me, only yesterday. I swear it's true.
    Where have you been since 2007 when you registered?

If you missed everything, i'm sorry. It was a rough day for me, yesterday. I won't bore you with any of that, so i'll digress from telling you about my woes.

It seems you're here only to gawk at pics anyway or to criticize people and PRAISE the ones for posting pics that you like (as i've seen by reading a few of your 52 posts).
    AND THAT's OKAY with me. You're here, it seems to me, for one purpose only - to judge others. That is just an honest opinion. I mean, just look at the very opinionated post you put into this thread.
    Actually, when i look at the video link which i had posted (and later deleted) i still see an image of me on my screen. I suppose that one little pic of me is not enough.

Maybe you can ask the guys on my friends list how i look or better still, ask AshlyCreamer how i look. She'll be more than happy to offer her opinion.

Now for the definition of "self-important":
    "A person who overestimates their own importance and exhibits arrogant or pompous behavior.", says once internet source.

I don't see myself as pompous or arrogant. I see myself as a loving, caring, non-judgmental, sharing, peace-loving, fun-loving, very gentle, sort of a slapstick character, fairly intelligent, patient, extremely polite individual.
    Of course, i am FAR FROM perfect and i have even written in HU recently that when i look at girls on hormones in their 20s that i feel like a toad, sometimes but that is only because i am older. So self-important, eh? How evil can i be?

OH WAIT, and, "verbose" lol. I forgot to mention that i am verbose, as sweet Jimmy stated.
    Wait, wait, there's more - i've been called, "bat-shit crazy", aaaaand...umm...what was it, again?...umm... oh yeayea..."crazier than a pissing bedbug with two left feet shopping at Walmart hahahahahahahahahahah."
    Whatever that means. I took it as a compliment. Well ya just had to be there.
    I've been told recently in HU that the world needs more people like me.
    I tend to agree because I KNOW who i am.

Anyway, that's how i see myself and that's how i try to be in all situations. It's hard sometimes, though. At least, I TRY to be nice, even to the jerks!

Anyway, i suppose my intelligence and my vision of my "self-worth" makes me seem self-important to you and to some (or maybe many) others.
    Hey, ya can't please everyone, right? C'est la vie.
    Certain people like me and others hate me, and others don't even know me, yet. But i'll let you in on a well known fact - you won't see me expressing hatred ANYWHERE on these types of boards ANYWHERE.

Besides, Crossover1, i am pretty certain that my looks would not meet your high expectations, anyway.
    So i suppose it's, sort of, for the best (for me, that is) that you didn't get to see any of my pics or the video. I have a strong feeling that you would of spared no time to insult me based on how i look.
    Heck, you've already insulted me after claiming to have not seen anything of me. So either way i'd lose, i think, with you. AND that's okay. too.
    Everyone has a right to their opinion, sweety.
    I have just expressed mine.

I don't know you so i can't feel anything but loving kindness for you.

Anyway, it's a holiday, you bundle of never-ending joy.
    Don't spend all day inside. And try not to kick any puppies or trip any senior citizens.
    T'is the "Fa. La-la-la. La. La-la. La. La." season.
    That's how a French Quebecer sounds when they try to express "Over there, there." in Quebecois.

Have a happy day!! Okayyyyyyy?

Babe,
    xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by dahlia babe ailhad on december 1, 2014 View Post
    hi everybody,

...i tend to write long posts when i have something to say, so i hope people like to read a little bit. If not, please do not read what i write only to complain about it. Move on to what you like to read. I don't want to bother anyone and by the same token, i don't want people bothering me....

babe
    xoxo
    . . . .

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post
    . . . .
    wow that's showing em lol