Page 350 of 459 FirstFirst ... 250300340345346347348349350351352353354355360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4582

Default Re: What is The Last Movie You Watched?

Tightrope.... It's quite good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51jPa9FkoNL._SX940_.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	750241  

Senior Member Veteran Poster transfan8591's Avatar

China Strike Force
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	china_strike_force.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	750283  

Gold Poster

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/16/world/...ones-injuries/

I saw in the news that King Richard III's bones had been analyzed and it was confirmed that he was brutally hacked to death on the battlefield. He even suffered some post-mortem wounds. In light of that graphic visual, I thought it was time I either read Richard III or watch the Laurence Olivier version. Feeling a little lazy, I opted for the second option. Olivier was great as the twisted (not referring to his spine) King Richard.

I had seen Olivier's version of Henry V and didn't like it as much as Branagh's version so I didn't know what to expect. However Olivier did a great job and it's worth watching even if you haven't read the play.

I also recently saw the Henry V The Hollow Crown by Sam Mendes and think it was very well done. It omits what I think is an important scene or one I'm kind of partial to anyway (the treason scene Act 2 Scene 2) but is otherwise a good production.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    I saw in the news that King Richard III's bones had been analyzed and it was confirmed that he was brutally hacked to death on the battlefield. He even suffered some post-mortem wounds. In light of that graphic visual, I thought it was time I either read Richard III or watch the Laurence Olivier version. Feeling a little lazy, I opted for the second option. Olivier was great as the twisted (not referring to his spine) King Richard.
    Look again at Olivier in this film -the hair, the hose, the pose -and you may conclude it should be called Queen Richard the III. Like too many directors before and since Olivier cut Shakespeare's text and moved it around to do it better than Will or to fit it into the 90 minute timeframe for an average film. In The Hollow Crown they even transform Aumerle from a defender of Richard II into his executioner, surely a contradiction too far.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

transformers extinction and it was rubbish

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Junior Poster

Con air... Again...and it was brilliant again-

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Caught up with a well reviewed Swedish film from last year "We are the best' directed by Lukas Moodyson.

Rather uninspiring little tale abut two troubled 13-year-old girl who decide they are punks.

Senior Member Junior Poster Yasmin Lee Fan's Avatar

Walk Among The Tombstones
    This was a big letdown. I got sucked in by the previews again !

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

I saw Tusk last weekend.

I realize there are tons of reviews of this movie online but please take it from me....stay away unless you are just a kevin smith fanboy.

tusk starts out like it will be awesome in the first act. then kevin smith just says fuck all and ruins the second half by destroying the pace. the big reveal happens way way to early. the love triangle is meaningless. johnny depp is only there for comic relief and even so kinda phones in his performance and finally, the end is terrible because it makes no fucking sense. actually...justin long's character arc is just retarded because the character traits that he starts the movie with do not lend themselves to the disposition he ends up in. it would be like making a movie where superman sucks a dick at the end and willingly takes a kryptonite enema!!!

in short...
    from a horror perspective, it is only horrifying for the first half.
    from a comedic perspective, it is only funny at moments until you realize that the humor is based in sheer ignorance.
    from a shock value perspective, it lacks the punch of the human centipede

its not worth your $14

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

47 Ronin...much better than I thought it would be. Spider Man 2 the other day. The Spidey movies have too much going on though. He always has 2 villains & some life drama. Not sure why they do that in his movies because the comic books weren't always like that.

Last edited by killa69; 09-24-2014 at 11:53 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    I heard he put a nicotine patch on his cock & now he's down to 2 butts a day...