Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

We've always shown black Brazilian girls on this site - go back and check any of our updates. There are latin black girls and in Brazil these girls would definately be black.

Let me see - shall I take your advise DKG or my lawyers ...hmmm.

Signup to our mailing list at http://www.grooby.com to get the uncensored samples sent to you.

seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    I miss the old days when we could see what they were packin
    You have to love the fact that the certain individual who caused this mess still lurks around here. I've seen her on the forum. I thought she was done with HA

Rookie Poster

Default hmm

I don't get it, why don't they show their dicks now?

I must have missed the reason

Veteran Poster

this is an adult site. What legalities would you encounter by showing a pic or two as a SAMPLE from your website??

If there ARE any minors on here then they shouldnt be and its not your resonsibility

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Quote Originally Posted by Dkg
    this is an adult site. What legalities would you encounter by showing a pic or two as a SAMPLE from your website??

If there ARE any minors on here then they shouldnt be and its not your resonsibility
    Send me your business card and I'll consider changing my retainer from one of the best lawyers for adult websites to you ... or using it as a toothpick.

Showing content is the website's responsibility - if they're on my servers I can control that and be responsible. As I said, you can find other places to see them for free - or even join a site every now and then.
    This topic has been well covered. Do an author search on "seanchai" to see what else I put.
    Ultimately, it's my choice and my responsibility to protect my company, my employees and myself - if you feel that I'm going too far by doing this, then register your complaint by not buying my companys products. Otherwise, I really don't see what you have to complain about.
    seanchai

Veteran Poster

It's not a big deal to me. I 'm only complaining because it seems really stupid from my standpoint. Maybe if I owned the site I would look at it a little different but seeing how there never was a problem before I don't see why there would be one now

unless there'ssomething I don't know about....but anyways, whatever

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

It's not a big deal to me. I 'm only complaining because it seems really stupid from my standpoint. Maybe if I owned the site I would look at it a little different but seeing how there never was a problem before I don't see why there would be one now

Where have you been? You missed out on all the drama started by a certain individual. Which led to a FBI investigation. Give it a rest already. Just look up seanchai's post from late Nov. I believe that's when the mess started.

Rookie Poster

No dick = no double click

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki

Where have you been? You missed out on all the drama started by a certain individual. Which led to a FBI investigation. Give it a rest already. Just look up seanchai's post from late Nov. I believe that's when the mess started.
    Unless Seanchi has underaged models or has something to hide then I still don't see the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki

Unless Seanchi has underaged models or has something to hide then I still don't see the problem.
    All models are obviously over-aged. As I stated, unless you can mail me your resume as a lawyer, then respectfully, it's got nothing to do with you.

We've taken the action to protect ourselves and frankly, you should respect that as our decision. If you want to see cock pics of TS's there are plenty of sites to see them on - or join the mailing list on http://www.grooby.com - this is not open for debate, it's our choice.

seanchai