Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: Has this happened to anyone else???

Quote Originally Posted by STARTUP999 View Post
    Nyspod- I mean no disrespect I am only borrowing your quote because it concisely sizes up the view many have about this issue. If you identify as a straight top, and it works for you great.

"That hasn't happened to me and it never will..I couldn't even imagine being a bottom....I can't stand size queen guys either, especially those under the delusion about how straight they are."

Since I consider a Transgender Woman - Female, that is NOT a man. My perspective in this area is different.

Long before TG's were consciously on my radar, I was booking a parolee for some violation that was going to send him back to prison for a year. He was loudly trying to convince anyone who would listen (esp. himself I suspect) he did not mind going back to prison because of all food, sleep, exercise and sex enjoyed there.

He gave a detailed account of the sex acts he was looking forward to that I will summarize as he saw himself as the dominate / straight participant and his submissive partners were, "gay-bitches and fags."

A guy in for DUI In the adjacent cell came up with this drunken peal of wisdom. "Dude, it don't matter if your pitch'n or catch'n its all the same game!" I laughed so hard I had trouble breathing. The parolee was real quite after that.

For me, viewing a guy who only tops a TS as "straight" and one who bottoms is "bi/gay" makes as much sense as a guy who only sex with big silicone breasted TS's as "straight" but guys who have sex with TS's with those cute little hormone breasts as "bi" and guys who do flat chested TS girls as "gay". To borrow another quote from the next likely next President of the United States Hillary,"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

When I am toping a TG. I am no more "straight" than when she is topping me.
    Who's on top? Who's on bottom? Who's on first? Who cares? Its all the same game.
    I didn't say i was straight just because i top only but for lack of a better term, the "male" role appeals to me.

Tgirls are feminine, they prefer the "female" role, which is to receive...it's definitely all not the same game.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 05-07-2014 at 09:59 PM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.