Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

how did she pass away?

Veteran Poster

Dum-De Dumm Dumm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeekkkkk. Ya cant ask that here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Star Poster

apparently, by dying

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

She died of natural causes - not be murder, suicide or an accident. That's all we know for sure - and it's irrelevant.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Cause of death is relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by shemalejunky
    Cause of death is relevant.
    In which way?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    She died of natural causes - not be murder, suicide or an accident. That's all we know for sure - and it's irrelevant.
    seanchai

cause of death is NEVER irrelevant. anytime news of someone notable (or not as notable in this case) dying gets out, cause of death is almost always a common question to be asked, and a common fact that is divulged. i think you are being too oversensitive by being unnecessarily defensive over people wanting to know a cause of death - just because of stigmas.

we all know that NOT all people of GLBT heritage die of AIDS-related causes. just like we all know that every death of a young black male isn't a gang-related. but i don't hear anyone, ANYPLACE else getting upset because people wanna know a person's cause of death.

we all loved Lisa and will miss her. that's the bottom line. her cause of death doesn't lessen that in my eyes and shouldn't in anyone else's eyes.

Junior Poster

RIP

NEW ORLEANS_504!

Rookie Poster

My smyphathy

Quote Originally Posted by drmagic
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    seanchai

cause of death is NEVER irrelevant. anytime news of someone notable (or not as notable in this case) dying gets out, cause of death is almost always a common question to be asked, and a common fact that is divulged. i think you are being too oversensitive by being unnecessarily defensive over people wanting to know a cause of death - just because of stigmas.

we all know that NOT all people of GLBT heritage die of AIDS-related causes. just like we all know that every death of a young black male isn't a gang-related. but i don't hear anyone, ANYPLACE else getting upset because people wanna know a person's cause of death.

we all loved Lisa and will miss her. that's the bottom line. her cause of death doesn't lessen that in my eyes and shouldn't in anyone else's eyes.

I just don't see the point, when nobody knows for sure, of speculating just to satisfy curiosity.
    I've posted indepth on this exact topic under another subject about the cause of Lisa's death, search for it under my name as I can't be arsed rewriting it, if you can't be bothered looking for it.
    seanchai