Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

I can’t really say that I have a favorite but the voice can really have an effect on me. The wrong voice can really turn me off. That goes for genetic women as well as transwomen.

Danielle Foxx’s voice is so sweet and her personality really comes through. Very expressive really holds your interest.

Vicki Richter extremely natural sounding, you would never suspect that she was trans. She also has a lot of charm and personality.

Allanah, super sexy because of her personality and intelligence. She’s s thinker and she seems calculating and that is hot in my opinion. She’s funny as well and that is sexy.

Yasmine Lee strikes me as a really smart girl with a big caring heart. It is funny but her voice and demeanor is not one that would make you think that she was a top packing that much heat. When I have seen videos of her and she’s being aggressive with that heat it sounds great because she never loses her sweet femininity in her voice.

Barbie Woods, great set of pipes (I mean the vocal pipes not what is between her legs). She sounds like she could be a new anchor or a phone sex operator. Again, another girl with an intelligence that shines through.

Sheebs is that around the way girl that LL Cool J talked about back in the day. She has the cutest and realest voice that is just naturally feminine.

Doll, love her voice.

Rookie Poster

I would have to say Carmen Cruz....I dont know if its her sexy voice...or all the slutty things that come out of her mouth....hmmmm shes soo hot cause of it.

Rookie Poster

I would say that Holly Sweet has the sexiest voice. I was wondering how did Holly get the natually feminine voice. Holly doesn't look nor sound like a transsexual woman. But Gia Darling and Allanah Starr have the smokiest and most sultry voices.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JHottie
    I would say that Holly Sweet has the sexiest voice. I was wondering how did Holly get the natually feminine voice. Holly doesn't look nor sound like a transsexual woman. But Gia Darling and Allanah Starr have the smokiest and most sultry voices.
    JHottie,

May I ask why all the interest is in our opinions about such things?

... When are you going to ask us what girl's political listing is our favorite?

Just curious.

I think that Vicki Richter has the sexiest voice. She has the sexiest everything as far as I am concerned!!

"A hard shemale is so good to find!"

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_nyc
    I think that Vicki Richter has the sexiest voice. She has the sexiest everything as far as I am concerned!!
    I have to agree with you Paul. Viki has the most sexy voice and has been my personal favorite for years now. There are many other girls out there that are very feminine sounding and looking, but there is just something about Viki that really makes her special.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Default Re: Which lady do you think has the sexiest voice?

Quote Originally Posted by JHottie
    Which lady do you think has the sexiest voice? Vaniity, Allanah Starr, Danielle Foxxx, Heather Towers, Vicki Richter, Gia Darling, Barbie Woods, Prue, Anna Alexandre, Claudia Charriez, Alexia Acosta, Erica Andrews, Tamalah Taylor, Jahna Steele, Amanda Lepore, Johanna Bardin, Zori Zannell, or Yasmin Lee?

i think they al have a sexy voice when they have a cock in thier asses and are cumming and moaning in thier best girly voice........especially the hottie latinas that squeak "Ay Papi, and whatever else they yell.

Junior Poster

Joanna Jet, I love that posh British accent talking dirty

i'm gonna vote for Celeste....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3267re2_614.jpg 
Views:	1389 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	71196  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvGurls
    i'm gonna vote for Celeste....
    Celeste is totally hot!! What's her website? What's her myspace page?