Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: So, I'm letting my transgender friend

I just consider myself a guy who likes a good time!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Manjenko View Post
    You just don't get it, there is no crying. Let me break it down.

I have a transgender friend. I value their friendship. Grew up with them, will get dinner watch a movie whenever we feel. I'm not ashamed of my friend.

We've never had sex and have no intentions of having sex. I am open minded but sex with a male is sex with a male to me. There is nothing wrong with it, it's just not for me. Okay.

The purpose of my post was to ask, why men that sleep with transgender women do not consider themselves bi or gay.

The reason I posted about anal sex was, many men that penetrate transgender women do not consider themselves bi/gay. But they make it seem as if something is wrong if they are penetrated. I am just asking, why?

I don't have sexual experience with a transgender person.
    You obviously know nothing about transsexuals, so I won't pretend you do anymore. I crown you the straightest HA member in the land (who just happens to talk about getting assfucked then retracting it). Ain't no tranny gonna mess with you. Nuh uh! *Confetti* Do you feel validated yet?

Professional Poster

so you've never done anything for a friend because you valued their friendship even though it's something you aren't that interested? This sounds more like a newbie hazing then a logical conversation. How many times have you gone to movie that you probably don't like because someone that you care about wanted to go? Hey it hasn't been done as of yet, I came on here because I thought this was a forum for the open minded.
    Not so much, mostly hardened agendas. Hey, I made a pun.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    You obviously know nothing about transsexuals, so I won't pretend you do anymore. I crown you the straightest HA member in the land (who just happens to talk about getting assfucked then retracting it). Ain't no tranny gonna mess with you. Nuh uh! *Confetti* Do you feel validated yet?
    No validation needed at all. You are emotional. I had a question made a scenario and started a conversation based on that. Isn't that what people do online? If I wanted to have gay sex, why not just have it?

Why do gay/bi people feel like it's an insult to call someone who is not in what they are into gay or bi?

I mean you might as well just point your finger and laugh at me and say, ha ha you're just like me. what sense does that make?

I never claimed to know much about transexuals. I have my friend that's it. That's why you come online and ask questions. You are too sensitive. Be comfortable in your own skin. I didn't come here to fight, just wanted some insight.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Okay that's fine but my question now is why were people up and arms when I mentioned the fact that a man that sleeps with a transgender woman is bi/gay. There is nothing wrong with being either (I have to repeat this)
    you seem to change the story with each post. in the first post you said "I have had intercourse with her before and at that point I considered myself bi" but later you said you've never slept with a transgender woman.

also, your original question was also "how normal is it for a transgender woman to want to perform anal sex" and now you're asking "why don't men who sleep with transgender women" consider themselves "gay/bi"

i think this is the problem people had with you

Senior Member Junior Poster

No validation needed at all. You are emotional. I had a question made a scenario and started a conversation based on that. Isn't that what people do online? If I wanted to have gay sex, why not just have it?

Why do gay/bi people feel like it's an insult to call someone who is not in what they are into gay or bi?

I mean you might as well just point your finger and laugh at me and say, ha ha you're just like me. what sense does that make?

I never claimed to know much about transexuals. I have my friend that's it. That's why you come online and ask questions. You are too sensitive. Be comfortable in your own skin. I didn't come here to fight, just wanted some insight.
    Lol emotional? I'm not emotional. If you know nothing about transsexuals don't make claims about something you don't understand. Gay men want men not women. How fucking cut and dry is that, right? Anywho, I have to book a plane flight to visit my boyfriend, so we can commit naughty, homosexual acts where he puts his dick in my vagina. I'm already repenting.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

I gladly get topped by Tgirls that I am attracted to. That attraction primarily is based on how "fem" they vibe. If I feel that I am with a woman it is all OK, if that woman feel is just so-so, indecisive, or a guy in a dress, I am out of there.

Labels are just that, I consider myself somewhere between straight and bi and am very happy to have the relationships I have had with Tgirls.

If the OP is uncomfortable with it, I would recommend not doing it.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

::facepalm::