Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

man all you have to do is find yourself a nice beautiful girl and you wouldn't have to worry about "where are the underground strip clubs", "600 bucks for sex"...

Man it would all be at home in your bedroom and you wouldn't have to pay anything...no worries

Rookie Poster

first off all I don't know who paid $600, it cost 40 to go in a private room and then u neg with the girl- normally 60 for BJ and 100 to get laid

and second like the old saying goes eating steak every night gets boring

funny thing there was also an S&M club on the 3rd fl of the 25th st place - the elevator opened up one day on the 3rd fl we got off and there were some really hot girls in leather, they were like wrong fl and made us get back in and go up to the 5th fl- I was like how many otheer floors are full of sex.

Danny - have u been to the one by edelweiss- how is it?

Junior Poster

LOL..."eating steak every night gets boring"

Personally, it doesn't get boring if you know how to spice it up a bit...but if that doesn't cut if for you...

Well if the steak is well good, I would be great to eat a few times maybe 100 times...when you are bored with it, you could just move on to another type of steak or another food if you know what I mean

Rookie Poster

A steak is a steak I don't care what you spice it up with- at the end of a day its still a steak

I like variety some steak some seafood some chinese, some soul even a little indian in there -thats how i spice it up.

Junior Poster

lol....you can also spice it up by putting a steak on a stick...you go boy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by almore
    funny thing there was also an S&M club on the 3rd fl of the 25th st place - the elevator opened up one day on the 3rd fl we got off and there were some really hot girls in leather, they were like wrong fl and made us get back in and go up to the 5th fl- I was like how many otheer floors are full of sex.
    It's guys like you who get these places busted.

Rookie Poster

Details- about a place that closed down, I'm not the one telling everyone about the new place next to edelweiss

Junior Poster

what about the steak on the stick thing?

Quote Originally Posted by almore
    Details- about a place that closed down, I'm not the one telling everyone about the new place next to edelweiss

That's not what I meant. It was what you did.

So now carousel is now mystique. Its located on the west side hw just around canal st.
    They've got 2 private rooms with tv & beds and many of the girls there offer full service treatment. Its a lil pricey but im sure $ doesnt matter once your cock is hard.
    The girls also dance completely nude so thats a plus.
    worth checking out