Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Senior Member Veteran Poster KatherineRusTS's Avatar

Default Re: KatherineRusTS - With a clean sheet!

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Oh! my God! all mighty God (in which I don't believe...)!!! Katherine, is that you??? Do you know many guys in here are drooling watching your pics? Aren't you one of these "dosug" girls? Please, Katherine, post some pictures of yourself! You are an amazing ko babe!

http://www.londonladyboys.com/gallery/ts-katherine-/86

You mean "Dosug", that in Moscow ? www.dosug.cz ??? Yes, I worked with this site ! Wait a bit and soon you will see my new photo ))) I just finished the repair of my apartment and now I am looking for a good photographer.Not all at once baby)))

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Then it means I've seen you several times on this site, Katherine.
    I never would have suspected that. Katherine, you're a little goddess! You're adorable. Sweetheart, when you show pictures of you, guys are going to come drooling! You really are lovely and you deserve a lot of manly attention, Katherine!

Then it means I've seen you several times on this site, Katherine.
    I never would have suspected that. Katherine, you're a little goddess! You're adorable. Sweetheart, when you show pictures of you, guys are going to come drooling! You really are lovely and you deserve a lot of manly attention, Katherine!
    Thank you very much for your warm attitude to me ) I am very pleased ! What a pity that I can't have you now my warm affection and tender kiss))I hope that soon we'll fix this.)))Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineRusTS View Post
    Thank you very much for your warm attitude to me ) I am very pleased ! What a pity that I can't have you now my warm affection and tender kiss))I hope that soon we'll fix this.)))Xxx
    Katherine, I find that any normal man seeing you should want to kiss you every where, love you, and take care of you for the rest of your life, baby! You are an adorable goddess! I hope some guys here sees how incredibly lovely lovely you are and move on to take care of you. But men today are so often faggots (sorry to all faggots, I'm drunk tonight, as it sometimes happens to me). If I could only be free enough, I assure you I wouldn't just date you, sweetie, I assure I would be a real boyfriend to you. But that, I already am for a little, lovely girl.
    Katherine, if you need anything from me, just ask, I'll be there for you, oH! little goddess!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Katherine, I find that any normal man seeing you should want to kiss you every where, love you, and take care of you for the rest of your life, baby! You are an adorable goddess! I hope some guys here sees how incredibly lovely lovely you are and move on to take care of you. But men today are so often faggots (sorry to all faggots, I'm drunk tonight, as it sometimes happens to me). If I could only be free enough, I assure you I wouldn't just date you, sweetie, I assure I would be a real boyfriend to you. But that, I already am for a little, lovely girl.
    Katherine, if you need anything from me, just ask, I'll be there for you, oH! little goddess!
    Dear my friend ))) I am very pleased to feel your care of me ))) for me it is very important to have beside me a caring person !!! Nowadays it is very rare ) Gently embrace you .

You are adorable, Katherine!

You are adorable, Katherine!

As it should be ))))