Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Smile Re: Guys who want to bottom

guys here are dick lubers

Quote Originally Posted by MsDazzler View Post
    I am not disaparaging guys who like to bottom and want Tgirls to top them. That is their preference.

However, I constantly seem to get "bottom" types more than "top" types. Are there far more guys who want to bottom than guys who want to top in the TS community?

I know in the gay community, the ratio of bottoms to tops is far skewed and tops are always in demand, lol. Sometimes bottoms have to relcutantly switch to being vers in order to satisfy the other partner they have fallen for and they are bottoms only.

I just would love to find that dream man I want and he is a 100 % top... FML

On a related note, I just don't find asses attractive and when a guy emails me his ass picures upfront, I am instantly turned off. Does any other TG girl feel the same way?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13432867.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	582447  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by natina; 05-18-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Default Re: Guys who want to bottom

That's horrible. Did you have to?

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

et en revanche...

Name:	mia-po1.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	568.6 KB 
ID:	582451  

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, that's better...

Name:	tumblr_lvsvzbY4DW1r4zlepo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	582454   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lurwqtsEdp1r6ymkoo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	582455   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01fghjkl4.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	174.2 KB 
ID:	582456  

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MsDazzler View Post
    On a related note, I just don't find asses attractive and when a guy emails me his ass picures upfront, I am instantly turned off. Does any other TG girl feel the same way?
    I love the male ass. The hairier the better. And if it's a bubble butt, all the better. But I what I love is admiring it and rimming him, not penetrating it (except with my tongue).

However, if a guy posts or sends me an ass picture right up front, I'll strongly suspect that he's a bottom.

Yes, I have found that a significant percentage of men into transwomen want to bottom at least some of the time. It's a big part of their fantasy life and I understand that. However, topping is not for me. As a gay boy, I found that when I topped, I was acting out a role and it felt very inauthentic to me. Yes, I felt physical pleasure, but at the same time I felt I was losing something of myself. I felt the opposite when I bottomed . . . total fulfillment and rightness. That is part of what put me on the road to transition when I was in my 20's. I was attracted to straight men and I wanted to have sex with them as a straight woman. Gay men, for the most part, had significantly feminine psyches. I can sense that; it's not just about the body for me. Having that male-female complementarity is huge part of the erotic charge for me, and with a gay man, I feel, ironically, something like a lesbian!!

I see straight guys who want to bottom as having either a simple kink or exploring their own femininity. Sometimes it's both, I think.

However, I did not set out on this path to help these guys out. I just didn't. I transitioned to be a straight woman. I accept that many guys are interested in me because I have a penis in addition to a feminine face and body. That's not the same as being a bottom. I see it as a preference for an unusual type of woman. (Similarly, some guys are into big clits.) Those are the guys I date. I make it clear when I post a Craigslist ad or a personals profile that I am interested in sexually dominant men, i.e. "tops." I also make sure to show my tiny penis and to mention that my testicles have been removed. Most guys tell me it looks something like a very large clit. I have found that this eliminates the bottom boys! :

And yet . . . I do love the guys' asses.

Last edited by ClareSensual; 05-18-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClareSensual View Post
    I love the male ass. The hairier the better. And if it's a bubble butt, all the better. But I what I love is admiring it and rimming him, not penetrating it (except with my tongue).

However, if a guy posts or sends me an ass picture right up front, I'll strongly suspect that he's a bottom.

Yes, I have found that a significant percentage of men into transwomen want to bottom at least some of the time. It's a big part of their fantasy life and I understand that. However, topping is not for me. As a gay boy, I found that when I topped, I was acting out a role and it felt very inauthentic to me. Yes, I felt physical pleasure, but at the same time I felt I was losing something of myself. I felt the opposite when I bottomed . . . total fulfillment and rightness. That is part of what put me on the road to transition when I was in my 20's. I was attracted to straight men and I wanted to have sex with them as a straight woman. Gay men, for the most part, had significantly feminine psyches. I can sense that; it's not just about the body for me. Having that male-female complementarity is huge part of the erotic charge for me, and with a gay man, I feel, ironically, something like a lesbian!!

I see straight guys who want to bottom as having either a simple kink or exploring their own femininity. Sometimes it's both, I think.

However, I did not set out on this path to help these guys out. I just didn't. I transitioned to be a straight woman. I accept that many guys are interested in me because I have a penis in addition to a feminine face and body. That's not the same as being a bottom. I see it as a preference for an unusual type of woman. (Similarly, some guys are into big clits.) Those are the guys I date. I make it clear when I post a Craigslist ad or a personals profile that I am interested in sexually dominant men, i.e. "tops." I also make sure to show my tiny penis and to mention that my testicles have been removed. Most guys tell me it looks something like a very large clit. I have found that this eliminates the bottom boys! :

And yet . . . I do love the guys' asses.
    Your posts are always interesting. Regarding the 'straight bottoms' (which is as about as close to being an oxymoron as you can get) I think it's very interesting that some of them are also, according to many of the girls who 'take care' of them, themselves cross-dressers, though by no means all.

Whether or not you accept Blanchard's theories of transsexualism, these guys fit slap bang into his definition of autogynephilia. They seem to be using transwomen in order to experience the female sexual role without having to be in bed with a man--which a gay guy would not have any problem with. So these men are not 'gay' in any classic sense. However, they get an erotic hit out of wearing female clothing, they seek to explore their 'female side' , and even wish to experience sex as a woman, but are not attracted to men and instead to women. Classic autogynephiliacs.

As for the other 'bottoms', some probably are nascent gays but the fact that they pretty much all are attracted to femininity makes that a difficult circle to square.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Whether or not you accept Blanchard's theories of transsexualism, these guys fit slap bang into his definition of autogynephilia.
    Thank you, MacShreach.

Yes, I certainly do accept Blanchard's theory of autogynephilic v. homosexual transsexuals. I strongly recommend the book, The Man Who Would be Queen, by Michael Bailey, who explores these issues. (It's available on Kindle.)

I agree that many of these guys who want to bottom are on the autogynephilia spectrum. (Not all, though. Some guys just want to be fucked. There's a distinction between that and fantasizing about being a woman.) Certainly, the ones who email me and express an interest in "dressing" with me are autogynephiles. That's why Al Gore invented the delete button.

Member Rookie Poster

Again, I'm not judging or condemning the bottom boys. But they need to accept us for who we are. The overwhelming majority of transwomen are bottoms. There is nothing to argue about and no amount of persuasion will change that (at least for those of us who are not sex workers).

Last edited by ClareSensual; 05-18-2013 at 12:58 PM.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

It's both funny and irritating when people assume that since you're into Tgirls you want to only suck cock and get fucked. They always argue that if you don't want to do either why not get with a GG? I have no problems with bottom dudes or those who want to blow; it's just not my thing.

3 out of 6 members liked this post.
    William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.