Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who is she?

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Who is she?

Oh shiat... But he atleast dress up being a girl sometimes? lol I feel so sick and perverted hoping for that.

http://www.facebook.com/dakotamoss101/photos

Last edited by in10sive; 04-24-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by septemberwind36 View Post
    Definitely a shame. I hope she is happy.
    Nice collection buddy.. is it true? she went back to being a guy?

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    idk about that. if he was meant to be a she, he would have continued with the transition and not gone back.

transitioning is not about looks, it is about state of mind.
    Rally I think you're right but context as usual is everything. In Asian and Pacific cultures, gender presentation is much more fluid than in the west. Ever wonder where all the Thai and Pinay ladyboys go when they pass 35? In Thailand, where prejudice is low, you see few, and in the Flips? Nada. But both places are alive with young t-girls and have been for years. Even in Western culture, hang around a few 'trap' forums and you'll find guys telling how they 'used to trap' but 'can't get away with it any more, so just went back to being guys'.

I personally know two Pinoys who were beauty-pageant winners in their teens and twenties, and now they are definitely blokes. I've seen the pics and they were gorgeous back then. When they felt their looks fade, they reverted. Asian understanding of these things is just not the same as western, and Hawaiian culture goes back a long way into that. If it's tough for a young beautiful transgirl (and it is) think how much tougher when the looks slip. Either they go the whole way and cut off the testosterone at source while they're still young and gorgeous, or...

Anyway she's not a bad looking boy, even if she was a better-looking girl. Not my type, but she'll be somebody's.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    This thread makes my head hurt.
    I agree!!, OMG, Seriously, Transitioned back, Wow, all i can say is what everyone else has said " WHAT A SHAME "

Greed is Good, Money is Better