Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Why do SOME transgendered people have it nailed into their head that their this d

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    More proof how much bitchs be on my dick hard body
    lol im not bitches Im just one - and i didnt even ask ur stank ass for nothing but to see ur face i adore how big your nuts are ... your face must be just as solid ... sorry for being interested lol
    i got 2 dudes right here , right now 22 , and 21 im good , im just being greedy at this point so never mind , Ill assume its safe to say you have one less bitch on ur dick
    back to the two IM juggling here

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: Why do SOME transgendered people have it nailed into their head that their this d

Seriously, if u wanna charge for ass, then i can just go find it from a hotter genetic chick who will give it up for free.

It's NEVER that serious!

Some dudes are thirsty as hell!
    Any guy who claims he's getting ANY ass for free is totally FOS IMO...yeah, maybe you're not handing over $100 or whatever every time your GF opens her legs, but how about all the dates, gifts etc you've gotten her...to say nothing of the BS we all put up with when they get hormonal, that takes an emotional toll...even some of these athletes and musicians, you hear about them going into strip clubs and giving these girls $1000's...no, there's NO SUCH THING as free pussy or ass...one way or another, you're going to pay!

Last edited by nysprod; 11-17-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

This whole thread of full of stupid stuff... why are people posting to it?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    This whole thread of full of stupid stuff... why are people posting to it?
    it makes no sense for u to post here either if you think the topics are "stupid stuff". obviously u are attracted to "stupid stuff" too so shut up !

3 out of 6 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique View Post
    THATS THE ONLY DREAM , i get tired of hookers raggin on black men and complaining when they act like they have these high fucking standards ... its like really , take a step back and look at reality , you being someones dream or someone being LUCKY to SLEEP with you IS the only dream .
    Oh yes im LUCKY to be abused by an obnoxious bias deprived backpage hooker
    oh yes this is my DRREEEEAAAAM ! LMFAO GET REAL !!!! i feel so bad for guys that waste the 100 dollars smh
    I couldn't have said this any better. I wish I could "like" this 100 times.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phillyguy21 View Post
    I couldn't have said this any better. I wish I could "like" this 100 times.
    yea i was really feeling it when i said that lol . It just really gets tired to me how people act as if they are so good or what hey have is so fucking special that it cant be found with the next hooker on backpage or even walking the streets . Half the time the people talking bad about black dudes is because they secretly WANT a black man but cant get one because THEY dont qualify or did not qualify to be some black guys "dream dime piece" and got hurt when they were slapped in the face with the reality of the situation , and that is simply Just like any man , black men have their own standards too , just because you have a big silicone ass and silicone tits does not guarantee that ANY man is going to put you on a pedestal and worship you . There are other factors that you have to consider , like attitude (a nasty attitude is the first thing that gets a big dick hard trust me i know) cos it can make a beauty into a beast and the other way around too . Other factors like face , age , and 'status' come into play as well with any man . IF YOU ARE POSTED ON A WEBSITE FOR HOOKING (speaking mostly about back page and criagslist ) you are basically telling the world that your standards have been reduced to nonexistence , so who the fuck are you to single out any one target group based on race .
    Lets keep it real we all have to deal with different people in many different ways , to adapt , to be understood . its not anyones fault if you are socially bankrupt and do not have people skills OR for lack of a better term a racist .
    So when i hear someone who murders standards constantly talking shit and targeting the back man is it makes me want to vomit .
    I work as a web cam model all day everyday and my BEST costumers are black men . Sexy , nice , will give you what u want if you connect with them they are really great dudes LOL . Not to mention i am currently dating a black man . I will say im not in the best relationship , but i would not dream of bad mouthing this dude cos hes black and if i ever heard anyone say anything bad about my black king im going BACK TO JARIVS ON THAT ASS !!! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 6-30-12 at 1.22 PM.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	230.8 KB 
ID:	527113  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

I like this.

How you gonna talk shit about welfare when alot of these tranny chicks would be on welfare if they weren't trickin?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique View Post
    yea i was really feeling it when i said that lol . It just really gets tired to me how people act as if they are so good or what hey have is so fucking special that it cant be found with the next hooker on backpage or even walking the streets . Half the time the people talking bad about black dudes is because they secretly WANT a black man but cant get one because THEY dont qualify or did not qualify to be some black guys "dream dime piece" and got hurt when they were slapped in the face with the reality of the situation , and that is simply Just like any man , black men have their own standards too , just because you have a big silicone ass and silicone tits does not guarantee that ANY man is going to put you on a pedestal and worship you . There are other factors that you have to consider , like attitude (a nasty attitude is the first thing that gets a big dick hard trust me i know) cos it can make a beauty into a beast and the other way around too . Other factors like face , age , and 'status' come into play as well with any man . IF YOU ARE POSTED ON A WEBSITE FOR HOOKING (speaking mostly about back page and criagslist ) you are basically telling the world that your standards have been reduced to nonexistence , so who the fuck are you to single out any one target group based on race .
    Lets keep it real we all have to deal with different people in many different ways , to adapt , to be understood . its not anyones fault if you are socially bankrupt and do not have people skills OR for lack of a better term a racist .
    So when i hear someone who murders standards constantly talking shit and targeting the back man is it makes me want to vomit .
    I work as a web cam model all day everyday and my BEST costumers are black men . Sexy , nice , will give you what u want if you connect with them they are really great dudes LOL . Not to mention i am currently dating a black man . I will say im not in the best relationship , but i would not dream of bad mouthing this dude cos hes black and if i ever heard anyone say anything bad about my black king im going BACK TO JARIVS ON THAT ASS !!! lol
    Nice to see you back Mimi...been wondering what's up with you. You should post some more recent pics of that sweet fine body of yours..

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    is it really free when you knock her up and are now stuck paying for life.you should know this better than anyone lol
    #thatsyourlife
    technically, you're not paying her. you're paying for your child's necessities. and it's really more than just a matter of money as children require more. also is a part of taking responsibility.

#YOLO

btw mimi, what ever happened to the guy you threatened to beat on a train with your shoe? good times

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

hello mimi
    its nice to see that you are back, please tell me , some people speak that you are hiv positive. are you?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    hello trannys