Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    We also had lots and LOTS of sex lol. I was so sore when i was done that i didnt c a client for 2 months!
    Zoiks! An expensive date! But certainly worth it, 'cuz I remember how happy you were about it all. It's nice to knock boots, dance the horizontal hula, etc., but some of the most memorable times I had with my ex's (So damned many of them) were doing romantic or goofy-ass shit like riding carousels, playing games, watching movies (The real ones, with the crappy popcorn and everything). One weekend with a longtime friendly GGG (Gay GG) had us test-driving Kenworth tractors (Those big-ass trucks) in between deciding which of us got tied to the bed next.

Loved your viddie trailer, BTW. Thanx for posting it.
    yessssss. I am a very simple person myself. I actually didnt want to go there. He surprised me. The food rocked and was WAY expensive. I think my dinner alone was like $400. He liked to spoil me rotten. But i would have preferred a cool movie at home in sweatpants and a ponytail, so long as i was in good company. But the fact that he went all out was sweet of him. And what girl DOESN'T like to put on a gown and feel like a princess?

Also im glad u enjoyed my video. I was feeling generous

Generous is good, and can come back to you many times in some unexpected ways.

Elaborate dinners are sometimes lost on me, but I know how they can make you feel. I was in New Hope/Landisville (A popular "gay ghetto") with "The Wife" (A title, not a relationship) once and we stopped at the restaurant in the old train station there (I love trains and old architecture). Very upscale, the menu puzzled the shit outta me. We ended up having only coffee and a dessert, not because of budget, but because I couldn't even pronouce the food, let alone figure out what it was.

Having dropped $1500C during a party at Barberian's in Toronto, cost is relative. But I could pronounce most of the menu. And you gotta love the mousse dessert in the little chocolate recreation of the restaurant. Though I'm still sour grapes that we missed being interviewed by Naked News just around the corner on Dundas.

I'm a bohemian. Burgers, fries, pizza, beer, the basics. I love steak, but so many places fuck it up that I rarely order it when I am out (An exception being the aforementioned Barberians on Elm Street in Toronto which, BTW, has an incredible collection of art/artifacts of Canadian history on display in the restaurant). But I =do= like to be pampered, and know that this is a common feeling/desire in others.

But I digress.

Again, great vid clip Ms. Ruby and I look forward to more of your work.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Generous is good, and can come back to you many times in some unexpected ways.

Elaborate dinners are sometimes lost on me, but I know how they can make you feel. I was in New Hope/Landisville (A popular "gay ghetto") with "The Wife" (A title, not a relationship) once and we stopped at the restaurant in the old train station there (I love trains and old architecture). Very upscale, the menu puzzled the shit outta me. We ended up having only coffee and a dessert, not because of budget, but because I couldn't even pronouce the food, let alone figure out what it was.

Having dropped $1500C during a party at Barberian's in Toronto, cost is relative. But I could pronounce most of the menu. And you gotta love the mousse dessert in the little chocolate recreation of the restaurant. Though I'm still sour grapes that we missed being interviewed by Naked News just around the corner on Dundas.

I'm a bohemian. Burgers, fries, pizza, beer, the basics. I love steak, but so many places fuck it up that I rarely order it when I am out (An exception being the aforementioned Barberians on Elm Street in Toronto which, BTW, has an incredible collection of art/artifacts of Canadian history on display in the restaurant). But I =do= like to be pampered, and know that this is a common feeling/desire in others.

But I digress.

Again, great vid clip Ms. Ruby and I look forward to more of your work.
    now im hungry

now im hungry

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

loved it

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    loved it
    You would.

Quote Originally Posted by Shram
    AWSOME!! So you don't top?
    i used to back in hs, but i haven't. Funny thing is that i wanted to the other night in boston, but the guy i was with was NOT letting me. I REALLY wanted to for some reason. i practically begged him, but no good. lol. Its rare i get the urge. i've been wanting to experiment, but i have to be really comfortable with the person, and it has to be spontaneous as oppose to me feeling obligated

Pleasebecomfortablewithme
    Pleasebecomfortablewithme!

Default Wow

Ruby,
    Thats was awesome, Im from Australia but Im heading to the states later this year, I would love to hook up with you. You are so hot, Im watching that again.

DC

that's a hot vid