Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Katie Holmes Cage Door Left Ajar...

Quote Originally Posted by Ts-Martine View Post
    haHA! xD

I bet it wasnt magnolia when hed finished
    Katie and Posh were Far & Away during the event.
    (Whoopsie. Forgot she mighta walked in on those two.)

Senior Member Junior Poster eccentricBlue's Avatar

So Beckum pulled a George Michael and got caught Cruising???
    Sometimes truth is funnier than fiction!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by eccentricBlue View Post
    So Beckum pulled a George Michael and got caught Cruising???
    Sometimes truth is funnier than fiction!
    lol
    Time to go by a hankie from Powers Boothe now.

no,if katie was a tgirl tom would give up scientology in a second .i mean look at her, 10 out of 10 looks, incredible legs,breasts to die for and a sexy ass......oh, hold the fuck on, she gotta be a tgirl!

Lick My Member Junior Poster shaustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ts-Martine View Post
    ...on a slightly related note am I the only one gutted that Del Toro isnt going to be making "at the mountains of madness" starring Cruise now? It was a big wish of mine that the director was going to push him over the edge even further and convince him Shoggoths were real - leading to possibly the most accurate film representation of the raving madman most of the authors "heroes" eventually become. The oscar presentation to Tom live from Arkham Asylum would have been the best thing EVER! lol
    NOOOOO, your not!!! It would have been great to see a raving madman play a raving madman, though I'm more pissed about the project itself rather than Cruise. If someone else had been cast in Cruise's place I'd still be upset, and it's all fucking Prometheus' fault. Ridley Scott is a theiving unimaginative dick, and I hope he dies.

Eat a dick.

She-Ra-Sexual Rookie Poster Ts-Martine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaustin View Post
    NOOOOO, your not!!! It would have been great to see a raving madman play a raving madman, though I'm more pissed about the project itself rather than Cruise. If someone else had been cast in Cruise's place I'd still be upset, and it's all fucking Prometheus' fault. Ridley Scott is a theiving unimaginative dick, and I hope he dies.
    Maybe this could be the comeback charlie sheen has been looking for...nah, cruise is undistputed king of the crazies; none would compare. (for a laugh just imagine Martin lawrence doing it in the style of Detective Marcus Barnett..... non-lol)

Please dont play for ridleys death though (chestburster allowed), then we would NEVER get a sequel! Or even worse; Lindendouche could take over the WHOLE PROJECT

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

When I was living in LA, I was in a place off Vermont Ave. near the Scientology building and the Kaiser hospital, I'd get visits from them like most people get visits from the Jehovah's Witnesses. I always called them the "Lazy Scientists" since they didn't have to wander too far from the HQ. Surprisingly for a cult...er, church, they were very tolerant of LGBT people.

One day I let them do the whole sale pitch, just to see what the deal was. I kid you not, it is the only religion with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The catch is that you have to apply all their teachings the right way, and pay thousands of dollars for classes and stuff. All that can seem fairly normal, I have a Baptist friend who does all kinds of Christian furtherance classes. So, so far still ok.

Here's where it gets a little weird... When you let a scientologist do their sales pitch, they bring out these two can-like things which you hold in each hand so they can test your "engrams" and see if you have "untapped potential." Basically, if your nervous system gives off electrical impulses, you can set this machine off. There's something similar at Dave & Busters if you're ever curious. They will never do this test on themselves, because it gives off the same readings, and they will tell you that they haven't reached there "operating thetan level" yet. Then they go into pretty much everything Tom Cruise said in that really strange and creepy video...

It's strange how they tell you all these things that seem like common knowledge to them, like the acronyms (KSW, ARC, KRC, SP's, etc), which you find yourself asking them to explain. After you get through the sales speech, that's when you can have some fun with it. Like asking why Tom Cruise has 3 divorces now, if this works. The usual explaination is that it's the non-scientologist's fault. And when you ask them about the "Space Opera" then they get very quiet. For example, Xemu, their sort-of-god, sort-of-devil. I asked one of the lazies about the spaceships, which in all honesty, are DC-8 airplanes. Not even something cool or modern like a concorde or space shuttle, but a DC-8. No joke. The myth goes that Xemu kidnapped people, took them across the stars to earth, gathered everyone around volcanoes & blew up the volcanos with hydrogen bombs so that their spirits (Thetans) are now covered with all this volcanic goop that makes up the body and the troubles people have.

When you bring up that kind of stuff, then they get pissed. They harrassed my first law office pretty bad. It's one of the reasons I don't get too public with anything anymore. My second legal job required a security clearance, and having to deal with those bozos was a pain. I actually feel bad for Katie Holmes, if they really are following her.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    When I was living in LA, I was in a place off Vermont Ave. near the Scientology building and the Kaiser hospital, I'd get visits from them like most people get visits from the Jehovah's Witnesses. I always called them the "Lazy Scientists" since they didn't have to wander too far from the HQ. Surprisingly for a cult...er, church, they were very tolerant of LGBT people.

One day I let them do the whole sale pitch, just to see what the deal was. I kid you not, it is the only religion with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The catch is that you have to apply all their teachings the right way, and pay thousands of dollars for classes and stuff. All that can seem fairly normal, I have a Baptist friend who does all kinds of Christian furtherance classes. So, so far still ok.

Here's where it gets a little weird... When you let a scientologist do their sales pitch, they bring out these two can-like things which you hold in each hand so they can test your "engrams" and see if you have "untapped potential." Basically, if your nervous system gives off electrical impulses, you can set this machine off. There's something similar at Dave & Busters if you're ever curious. They will never do this test on themselves, because it gives off the same readings, and they will tell you that they haven't reached there "operating thetan level" yet. Then they go into pretty much everything Tom Cruise said in that really strange and creepy video...

It's strange how they tell you all these things that seem like common knowledge to them, like the acronyms (KSW, ARC, KRC, SP's, etc), which you find yourself asking them to explain. After you get through the sales speech, that's when you can have some fun with it. Like asking why Tom Cruise has 3 divorces now, if this works. The usual explaination is that it's the non-scientologist's fault. And when you ask them about the "Space Opera" then they get very quiet. For example, Xemu, their sort-of-god, sort-of-devil. I asked one of the lazies about the spaceships, which in all honesty, are DC-8 airplanes. Not even something cool or modern like a concorde or space shuttle, but a DC-8. No joke. The myth goes that Xemu kidnapped people, took them across the stars to earth, gathered everyone around volcanoes & blew up the volcanos with hydrogen bombs so that their spirits (Thetans) are now covered with all this volcanic goop that makes up the body and the troubles people have.

When you bring up that kind of stuff, then they get pissed. They harrassed my first law office pretty bad. It's one of the reasons I don't get too public with anything anymore. My second legal job required a security clearance, and having to deal with those bozos was a pain. I actually feel bad for Katie Holmes, if they really are following her.
    Several Filipina T-Girls that I enjoy the company of live right by there and must get their doors knocked on too. I am the master of my own BPHDHs.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Are you referring to Vonda? Always wanted to meet her for more than was offered at the PI Jack Shacks.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferParisHusband View Post
    Are you referring to Vonda? Always wanted to meet her for more than was offered at the PI Jack Shacks.
    Her I haven't sodomized. There's a few over there I have done rotten.