Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: I lost my chance to be a transsexual

It was still a poorly worded comment.

Last edited by maddygirl; 05-31-2012 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    That's ridiculous. I think no matter what age someone is they should transition. It's NEVER too late, don't say that. That's a load of crap. It's never too late to be happy, and sure they'll have different problems but that's totally unfair to say. You're basing happiness on looks alone... even calling people who've not had the means to transition younger and maybe not pass NOT real transsexuals. It sounds like you don't even understand being trans at all. Whether I took hormones or not I'd still be a woman... maybe not look like an ordinary woman but I'd still be a woman. Now, I decided to take hormones and it's definitely better to start younger but don't try to say that older transitioners aren't real women... that's incredibly judgmental and totally NOT true. I started hormones when I was 15 and I really feel for those older girls who maybe didn't even have the chance to transition and I think they're so strong to be able to deal with not passing and still live their lives and be themselves.
    Maddygirl has the correct answer. "It's never too late, to be happy." The real issue of the original post is about age. Some people find it hard to accept their age. There are gg women in their 40's trying to look and act like they are in their 20's. But the happiest ones accept change and also understand that there are others, usually their onw age who appreciate them for who they really are. I have seen many attractive older transitioners on YouTube.

Well, you can be over 30 and start taking hormones if your hormonal balance is already in the female range anyway. Meaning (at least to me) that some transsexuals are truly intersexed to some extent. When I started my hrt my testo levels were way low and my estrogen levels were very high for a boy. As a boy I was mostly mistaken as a girl, and even when I tried to be an adult male, I was mostly mistaken to be a lesbian tomboy.

It's tougher when you're older as more male hormones and male activities start making your body harder and not as easy to feminize. Even though I didn't start taking any hormones in an official capacity till around 32 I didn't have a problem with that as I wasn't one of these guys who joined a gym, worked on a fishing boat, a dock worker, drove a pickup truck, left the toilet seat up and drank Miller Lite beer.

So I think I would say that super-masculine confused guys should be discouraged from transitioning, because a lot of them are just that... confused.

-Tara

Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alizia View Post
    I am 37 atm.. I'd love to have a nice transition as you you looks a lot younger and very very pretty !
    I was just kidding girl.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

There are exceptions to every rule. It's just that most of them already posted on this thread I think.

Look, people can do whatever they like, and if they think transition will bring them happiness, then so be it. But they should be aware of the risks and if they transition expecting passing privilege and don't get it, they really shouldn't be surprised.

I'm just being real.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I can kinda understand her beef with older transitioners because... well, she's jealous; but she's got good reason to be.
    I'm what now?! DAMN that's funny!

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 05-31-2012 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I'm what now?! DAMN that's funny!

~BB~
    Maybe resentment was the right word. I always fuck those two up. Was I completely off with the whole analogy bit, too?

Member Rookie Poster

As one gets older it is socially harder to transition because you end up losing much at an age when you are usually less flexible emotionally and intellectually. You would probably lose your job and your circle of friends and family to a great extent. Transitioning younger gives you the time to rebuild your life around what you want it to be. At an older age you often have long-term friendships, jobs and family (kids for example) that you risk losing. Life is easier to start over when you are young. Transitioning young you still lose these things but you have more emotional strength and optimism to start over. Do you agree or disagree?

Senior Member Junior Poster

I agree but if you really feel you're trans, then it's a risk you have to be willing to take..

It was all a dream... Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    deuxglass.... missed your chance is an odd way to put it. Surely you "are' a trasexual or not.
    Fraking right.
    This lady transitioned when 75 years old: BBC :East Sussex pensioner to have sex change op
    She'll be 80 when she has SRS.

Also being a TS is zero to do with "Passing"
    though it makes life easier if you do.

And it's also zero to do with dressing up for sex with men:
    • A transsexual woman takes her clothes off for sex.
    • A CD/TV puts their 'girly' clothes on for sex.

Anyway, you're not about to transition, so this doesn't really matter.
    So just enjoy doin' your thing and relax and have fun.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler___Durden View Post
    Fraking right.
    This lady transitioned when 75 years old: BBC :East Sussex pensioner to have sex change op
    She'll be 80 when she has SRS.

Also being a TS is zero to do with "Passing"
    though it makes life easier if you do.

And it's also zero to do with dressing up for sex with men:
    • A transsexual woman takes her clothes off for sex.
    • A CD/TV puts their 'girly' clothes on for sex.

Anyway, you're not about to transition, so this doesn't really matter.
    So just enjoy doin' your thing and relax and have fun.
    Of course I am not a transsexual! I never claimed I was. I just am saying that I feel I missed my chance of being the prettiest transsexual I possibly could. For me my being beautiful is important. Why? It's just human nature. Many guys with to have more muscles; wish to be handsome and attract girls better. Many girls wish they had better tits. It's human nature to want to please the other. I have no problem with dressing up for sex. Why should I if me and my partner find it excites us better.